Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > League of Legends

Old 07-30-2010, 08:36 AM   #16
triphazard

I found that the QWER hotkeys would stop working as hotkeys mid-game (i could still type qwer in-game) so found the only way to fix it was to...

ALT-TAB to windows
close the game tab
It would ask me to reconnect before closing
click reconnect

hey presto! back in the match and hotkeys working.

Royal pain in the , but fixes it nevertheless.

Deffo needs looking into though.

Old 01-21-2011, 12:42 AM   #17
MaxBago

Hello guys,

i have bought the Steam version for Collector's Package + Steam stuff and i have the same issue, plus the Steam overlay which random closes itself. Very very annoying

I fix our common ploblem hitting two times ESC to exit Steam overlay. If I hit ESC only once none of the LoL keys work.

Hope they fix this asap

Note: i changed from SHIFT+TAB to CTRL+TAB after getting BBC2 on Steam, so it seems not no be related to a specific key binding. Hope it helps

EDIT: i noticed your timestamps only now. After so many month no fix at all

Last edited by MaxBago: 01-21-2011 at 12:44 AM.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:09 PM   #18
davez0r1

ok, little late to the party, i know - i have this issue and it is fixed each time by simply pressing shift again.

Old 04-19-2011, 07:12 PM   #19
spoonman184

This was an issue since release. It sucks a lot.

Certain key combos can get the UI working again, but there's no definite work around that I have found yet.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #20
Nikolai13

I used to run into a similar issue as the OP so I just stopped running the game through Steam and opted to all tab instead. The keyboard doesn't stop working, but you have to re-click on the client because it's almost as if it were in the background where you lost control of the game itself. Obviously, I would prefer to run everything through Steam, but it screwed me over a few times so I said the heck with it.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > League of Legends