Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > League of Legends

Old 10-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
Nikolai13

Thoughts on Dominion

I didn't realize there was a forum until just now, but what does everyone think about the game play for Dominion and the balance in comparison to Summoner's Rift?
Old 04-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
Secret`

Well I have more fun in SR than Dominion, Dominion doesn't require much teamwork like SR.
Old 06-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
I Haz Waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret` View Post
Well I have more fun in SR than Dominion, Dominion doesn't require much teamwork like SR.
Yeah, thats mostly why i like it. It still sucks when everyone on your team is derping around one place. LoL is filled with so many morons that have no idea how to play. But all in all its still easyer to carry your team then on SR, plus its fun to kite 3 people on the enemy team around your point till they all die. To actually be helpful: Its a lot more fast paced, you get exp over time, more gold over time, dont need to farm (but still can) and if your good you can stay in lane with those healing relic things.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > League of Legends