Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rise of Immortals

Old 10-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
wasabi_cs

Bug report

Hi, im making this short because my english sucks ^^.

If you die, the screen turns black and white! well, if you alt-tab and when u respawn you dont have the game "maximize" (alt tab 5 secs before respawning, wait that 5 secs and go to the game, u will see) the screen will keep black and white despite if u are alive or dead. So u will have to keep playing with the screen black and white until you die, so it restores when u respawn again ^^.

Hope i made my point, great game btw!

PD: look this game http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/57...F4A9D59E414BD/
Old 10-14-2011, 06:26 AM   #2
wasabi_cs

it still happens to me, enyone else havin this problem?
wasabi_cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:46 AM   #3
StoneCold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi_cs View Post
it still happens to me, enyone else havin this problem?
I also encountered this problem yesterday, better if we post about it on the official petroglyph forums, although there is a rep here on the steam forums too, I'm pretty sure he will spot this post as well
StoneCold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:34 AM   #4
Arvonar

(1) Purchasing the Staff of Euryidium or the Blade of Randarz renders the other unpurchaseable and vise-versa.

(2) Using Lazarus's Inner Strength on minion ally creeps then trying to teleport afterwards will fail if any of those creeps are killed before being teleported. The location doesn't matter.

(3) Don't know if this is a bug or intended but Tatiana can leave her Elemental Vortex running and continue attacking elsewhere.

Last edited by Arvonar: 10-14-2011 at 10:37 AM.
Arvonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
Trovoc-PG

Petroglyph Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi_cs View Post
Hi, im making this short because my english sucks ^^.

If you die, the screen turns black and white! well, if you alt-tab and when u respawn you dont have the game "maximize" (alt tab 5 secs before respawning, wait that 5 secs and go to the game, u will see) the screen will keep black and white despite if u are alive or dead. So u will have to keep playing with the screen black and white until you die, so it restores when u respawn again ^^.

Hope i made my point, great game btw!
Thanks for the report! This is actually a known issue, one that we plan to fix soon. The workaround is not to tab out when you die, but I have had this happen to me and I know that it is annoying to play in black & white.

Petroglyph Games, Inc
Trovoc-PG is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rise of Immortals