Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PAYDAY The Heist

Old 10-17-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
Yobo1987

OFFICIAL ANSWERS REGARDING RELEASE

I asked this and now got my answer from OVERKILL (also in Q & A)

"Originally Posted by Yobo1987
So, release the 18th?
For all platforms then?

Is there any plans of making an versus DLC (where players are in controll of both teams)?

Do you have ideas of making op-op for more that 4 player/teams?

Will the game be able to download and install before release?
(even if its not avaible for play until release)"

ANSWER

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVERKILL_crew View Post
The only version that is fit for release now is the US PS3 version. The decision has been made to release this version on the 18th and release the European version and the PC version as soon as they are fit for release.

We are hoping that the PC version is released this Friday. If not, our previous statement - that it will come before the end of the month - still stands.

There is no versus mode or larger robber squads (>4 player co-op) planned for DLC, no.
__________________________________________________ ______________

Thats just the answer i got from my question, but its OFFICIAL FROM OVERKILL
Old 10-17-2011, 06:54 AM   #2
Alterego

Banned
id count on end this month, i dont trust overkill one bit.

They haven't said when the game will be out in Europe on PS3. It's also coming to PC, but they haven't said when that's coming either.

what a bunch of CRAP overkill

is it possible to get my money back? im not gonna scroll the whole thread but maybe steam can put it in my steam wallet so i can get something else? Just wanted to know if i make up my mind.

Last edited by Alterego: 10-17-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Alterego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:04 AM   #3
Kaese

Yeah it actually got ridiculous.
Is this a competition which game can get the most and longest delays between payday and renegade ops?
Seriously, on the first last second delay I was ok with it and made fun of people overreacting.
"Last second polishing" we were told. Later a new release date was posted.
Everything fine.
And now this? The game went from gold to "PC version is not ready" and "yeah only got the .us version".
Lets see who won the " in your customers face contest" between the two games:
Renegade Ops: 2 last second delays, 35 days delayed so far total, steam exclusive dlc, absolute silence.
Payday: 2 last second delays, 14 days delayed so far total, blatant lies about the state of the game.
Can't see a clear winner.

Have fun flaming that post @ whiteknights
Kaese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:07 AM   #4
StubbsZombie

I will never pre-order a game again...
StubbsZombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:08 AM   #5
whistleblow3r

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaese View Post
Yeah it actually got ridiculous.
Is this a competition which game can get the most and longest delays between payday and renegade ops?
Seriously, on the first last second delay I was ok with it and made fun of people overreacting.
"Last second polishing" we were told. Later a new release date was posted.
Everything fine.
And now this? The game went from gold to "PC version is not ready" and "yeah only got the .us version".
Lets see who won the " in your customers face contest" between the two games:
Renegade Ops: 2 last second delays, 35 days delayed so far total, steam exclusive dlc, absolute silence.
Payday: 2 last second delays, 14 days delayed so far total, blatant lies about the state of the game.
Can't see a clear winner.

Have fun flaming that post @ whiteknights
funny thing is these were the only 2 games i ever preordered. wanted to give my money to these smaller developers. canceled both preorders, these guys are just pathethic.
whistleblow3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:09 AM   #6
Yobo1987

Actually Overkill never confirmed a PC release, they just confirmed SOE:s release announcement regarding PS3 release at the 18:th of october for US.

Then SOE pointed out that the PS3 release for Europe is at the earliest 20:th of october, so it migth even be later. But thats for PS3.

Now, Overkill says that its either release this friday (21:st of october) or the very last day of october (31:st of october) for PC in Europe.

And thats a fact!!!

Last edited by Yobo1987: 10-17-2011 at 07:11 AM.
Yobo1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:13 AM   #7
LilGinn

No matter how or when or what. Overkill should have never confirmed the PS3 release on a pc forum thats just nonsence if you ask me.

I will wait for the game but still im stunned on the lack of information.

AND AGAIN they say this kinda right before the day they said it would be released....
LilGinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:26 AM   #8
whistleblow3r

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobo1987 View Post
And thats a fact!!!
haha i will only believe it, when im in a game with my friends.
whistleblow3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:17 AM   #9
Trappski

And here i thought the PS3 was the same machine in every country. Funny how there is a US version of the game that is ready but not EU what is it that differs besides location?
Trappski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #10
FlakAttack

Cancelling pre-order. Too many other games I could put this money towards. I'll pick this up during christmas sales
FlakAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:26 AM   #11
Yobo1987

Didnt they say right from the beginning that they wouldnt discuss a release date untile they where 100% sure. I guess becaus they wanted to avoid this.

They never comfirmed for PC and still people acting like they did, and are jarateed of for something they never did or promised.

And is seems like the proof where on the web all the time. Just not on this forum, but the post was up from the 13:th of October, saying that no PC release was planed for the 18:th.
Yobo1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PAYDAY The Heist