Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Toki Tori series > Toki Tori 2

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
DashAnimal

Suggestion: Proper Ending

The only thing I hated about the first game...

The presentation was so beautiful and consistent throughout. The art and music was really high-quality and I really forgot I was playing a game that cost so little.

Then the final credits rolled and all we had was a looping animation of Toki Tori underneath credits, and a badly-recorded rap song (being a at-home recorded song on, I imagine, a cheap mic).

I know now that the song was a winner of some contest and it's a nice way to award the community etc., but it ended the game on a bitter note and really wasn't consistent with the presentation.

I also know it's a puzzle game and story doesn't really mean anything, and a lot of people play just casually to solve the puzzles (including me), but I do love the art and music for this game, and there is so much potential there.

So I hope the art/music is all in-house this time to keep the presentation at that high quality, and there is something more rewarding for finishing the game.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Toki Tori series > Toki Tori 2