Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Secret of Monkey Island series

Old 08-10-2011, 12:41 AM   #1
Pila987

The Secret of Monkey Island Retail Edition

They say LucasArt is going to release a retail edition of The Secret of Monkey Island: it will come with both MI1 and MI2.

That's pretty awesome in the first place but I can't find some pics of this retail edition, neither some official news on the Lucas' site.

Someone has pics or official announcement? Are you going to buy that? I don't have any retail edition of these games so I'm more than happy to get this new one, some pics would help hype to increase.

I assume you'll be able to connect these games to your Steam account, I already own the first one but it would be my first time with the second adventure.

Can't wait!
Old 08-20-2011, 09:40 PM   #2
SpudAlmighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pila987 View Post
They say LucasArt is going to release a retail edition of The Secret of Monkey Island: it will come with both MI1 and MI2.

That's pretty awesome in the first place but I can't find some pics of this retail edition, neither some official news on the Lucas' site.

Someone has pics or official announcement? Are you going to buy that? I don't have any retail edition of these games so I'm more than happy to get this new one, some pics would help hype to increase.

I assume you'll be able to connect these games to your Steam account, I already own the first one but it would be my first time with the second adventure.

Can't wait!
That would be nice. Iv finished the game enough to let it collect dust for a while but nothing for the dust to sit on! lol
SpudAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:29 AM   #3
Pila987

Monkey Island Adventures (MI1 & MI2) can be pre-ordered on websites so I definitely think it's actually being released September the 9th.

Can't find info about Steamwork on these games, I hope I will be able to add them on my Library.

For once in your life, dear Steam users, go retail!

Edit: I forgot about this topic. Well, collection is nice and there is bonus stuff like artworks but you can't connect the games with your Steam library. Just FYI.

Last edited by Pila987: 09-22-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Pila987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:53 PM   #4
farahnaz783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pila987 View Post

Can't wait!
Well pila The Secret of Monkey Island is a good game and i had search its secret code from the Google search engine and i know only few of them but the game is wonderful and full of entertainment and i enjoy it so much and thanks you share it with us in this wonderful forum and next time i will share a picture stories game here i hope you will enjoy it so much

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Secret of Monkey Island series