Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Neverwinter Nights 2

Old 10-27-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
d3c0l1n0

Server not responding problem.

I bought this game with my friend a couple of days ago and we wanted to play the campaigns on multiplayer and we thought we could do so without much problem but everytime i try to join his game or he tries to join mine theres this same problem, the game attempts to find the server and says that the server is not responding, i searched and searched and figured it could be a router issue so i opened up the ports on the router and on my modem but the problem still persists, i even disconected my router to try it out and even so we couldnt join each other's game, my windows firewall is off and i dont use any program that could do this sort of thing, as a matter of fact, i just reinstalled windows 7, i can join other PW without problem, same with him. If you guys have any advice or fix to this problem i would like to hear.
My router is a Dlink DI-524 and my modem a Thomson TG508

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by d3c0l1n0: 10-27-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
kamalktk

FAQ on hosting/port forwarding etc. http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...116296#4433946
kamalktk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:14 AM   #3
d3c0l1n0

Thanks for the help kamalktk, but i tried everything in that post and still nothing, my friend gets the Server not responding error after a while trying to connect. Im almost giving up on this, i even tried without my router but still he couldnt connect.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
kamalktk

try the official forums then,
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/subindex/156
kamalktk is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Neverwinter Nights 2