Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Size Five Games

Old 09-02-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
CondorCastle

Netbook performance?

Right, I bought BTDT to play on the train to work on my netbook, sadly it runs pretty slow and the animation seems choppy. Takes the lads ages to get from A to B. I have an Asus 1001p with WinXP, Atom N450 (1.66 GHz), 1 gig ram and the power source is the battery. Should I be able to/ can I do anything to run these games smoothly? Would be great if I could, because it looks ace so far.
(Otherwise I would play them on my desktop machine, but thats not really what I bought them for)

Thanks in advance
Old 09-02-2011, 08:08 AM   #2
Cunin

I'm not sure if it's a problem of performances or just the game made like that, because even on my desktop it's kinda choppy and that should be the normal behavior of the game, so maybe you're just not having any problem there.
You can always try it on your desktop system and see if it's the same or not, then you'll know
Cunin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:35 AM   #3
CondorCastle

Working fine now on my netbook. Praise the Special edition
CondorCastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
MattNY

Yea, SE works great on my MX11 Alienware netbook. I had not tried the older version though.
MattNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Size Five Games