Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > LEGO Batman

Old 01-12-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Monkton

Angry No controller input except mouse?

When i first installed it ran fine for a couple of days, then for no apparant reason it stopped recognising keyboard input and only responded to the mouse. I bought a genuine Xbox360 controller and thats recognised by my other games but not Lego Batman..... I'm well above Min specs, 2gb Ram, XP, Athlon 64 3200, etc and happily run Crysis and Burnout Paradise etc, but this, once the title movies run and the press a key on your controller screen comes up, neither keyboard or Xbox controller works, only the mouse! I got the game for my son for Christmas and having spent nigh on 45 quid now for two Xbox Controllers and the game, am a bit p!$$3d off to say the least. I've tried verifying the game cache, and even re-installing the game a couple of times (with full restarts etc). I'm not computer illiterate but i can't work out whats going on. Anyone else had this? Ideas?
Cheers folks....
xM

Old 08-24-2011, 10:49 AM   #2
Costlyspider

i dont know what to tell you i bought a x-box for pc contoller and it works fine have no issues, but do only use one not two controllers. Have you tried just using one contoller?
Costlyspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:50 PM   #3
muthsera666

I'm using one of the Afterglow controllers, and I had no problems. My PC automatically recognized it, and so did Batman.
muthsera666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > LEGO Batman