Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Size Five Games

Old 07-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
kozmic

Unhappy Help I'm Stuck!

I'm playing BTDT, and only need to get the Yin now, but a couple things still elude me.
1. Is it possible to get in the pink castle? I've tried everything I can think of - any hints on getting 'invited" in?
2. I think I've figured out what items to combine to get the Yin, but can't get close enough (over it) - again, any hints?
There were a couple opportunities that I may have missed to get either an item or information from someone that I can't seem to get back and talk to the person (like the flying superhero outside the museum) - are there opportunities that you can miss and not be able to finish the game?
Old 07-10-2011, 02:35 AM   #2
danthat

Hello! You can't get into the pink castle

Sounds to me like you've missed something to cut the lamppost down. Have you searched the museum thoroughly?

There's a spoiler free hint-through here: http://www.sizefivegames.com/games/b...e-hints-guide/

You can't 'miss' stuff, so don't worry
danthat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 08:10 AM   #3
kozmic

Smile Thanks!

Thanks for the link to the hints page!
kozmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
MattNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmic View Post
Thanks for the link to the hints page!
That one had me puzzled for a few too..I didn't think to try the item that was needed. Ended up having to resort to the old standby of 'try all your items in the inventory in hopes of something working'. It was the only time I had to do that in this game though.
MattNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Size Five Games