Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Broken Sword series

Old 10-12-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
RemovedQuasar

Director's Cut: enigma problem

I'm having a problem with the enmiga in the church near Mountfacon. I have to evidence some words (biblical references), i did but nothing happend! I'm sure that i evidence the right words! (i saw the solution °w°) but....nothing! Can someone help me? T_T
Old 10-31-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
kanedat

Move the mouse slowly so all letters are covered by the yellow markings, don't leave any gaps.
kanedat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:45 PM   #3
Joshyjess

Have you gotten some of the references to light up, or are you having trouble just trying to get even one?

I ask because I had trouble finding the last reference.

If you are having trouble just trying to get even one of them, then like mentioned above, make sure you start with the first letter (for example "C") and slowly work your way to the end of the whole reference, including the numbers. Make sure that every letter, colon and number is highlighted (I noticed that some times it would stop highlighting like it should have).
So for example, if the reference were Genesis 1:20, You would click on the "G", and then slowly work your way across to the last "0", making sure that each and every letter was indeed highlighted.

It does take a bit of trial and error at first, but with a bit of practice, it should work for you.

Now, if you are having trouble finding all the references, that is different. If you want I could post them (as a spoiler), just let me know.
Joshyjess is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Broken Sword series