Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Hunted: The Demonís Forge

Old 06-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #1
worldcitizen777

Brilliant Game!!

This game is SUPERB!! I just don't understand people sometimes. The graphics and effects are brilliant as is the gameplay. It is PURE FUN!!!

I'm finding it hard pulling myself away from this game. The gameplay and effects are professional. I love the spiritual guide because I hate pathfinding problems in games and this is a great idea. Just press the z key and you know where to go. The fighting is intense at times and I'm really enjoying it. I like the sexy girl and firing arrows is so much fun especially when you can add magic effects like fire and ice.

It reminds me of 'Dark Messiah' excdept it's a lot, lot better with all the special effects and the gameplay is more fun.

I highly recommend this to anyone after an action RPG.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
meowbeast

I agree that it's good; I just wish online worked.
meowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:07 AM   #3
DarkByke

You sold me
DarkByke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #4
eagleFMJ

I'm considering getting this since its on sale, but, I don't have alot of time to play it online, would it be worth the price to buy it just for single player?

How many hours can I expect out of just sp, and not by trying to rush through the game I like to take my time in these types of games

Thanks.
eagle
eagleFMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #5
pyradius

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleFMJ View Post
I'm considering getting this since its on sale, but, I don't have alot of time to play it online, would it be worth the price to buy it just for single player?

How many hours can I expect out of just sp, and not by trying to rush through the game I like to take my time in these types of games

Thanks.
eagle
Playing single player on the higher difficulty and really trying to track down all the hidden areas I'd say you could get 12-15 hours out of it.
pyradius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:54 PM   #6
macsacre

game is not worth 49.99 but if u pay below 10 euros then its fine. The game is not good but its not bad.
macsacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:35 AM   #7
worldcitizen777

This is typically Betheseda. I love all their games. They mostly put out good quality and this is excellent. Love the graphics and story and effects. I'm using a GTX 580 but I just like the game a lot overall.

Have Skyrim on order. Noticed this is still $90 I got it for $38.
worldcitizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:05 AM   #8
GamerzX

Very good game!
GamerzX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:24 AM   #9
zaphodikus

Agree, hard to put down, actually impossible to put down this game. I started out thinking it was a RGP with FPS but it's new fresh, and as an RPG fan, the side-quests make it replayable too. It plays like a linear FPS if you want to - but shines when you chop and change because the game always treats you fairly, except right at the end, but that's why you have to play twice.
zaphodikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #10
Xenofang

I started playing this with my friend, were 12 hours into it and nearing the end, it's great. I will admit that connecting to each other is horrid, it's just really bad. But once you get that down it's great. Pure fun. If you wanted something sorta like gears of war mixed with rpg and bows, you found it.

Edit: And for those that dident know this game came out during alot of AAA titles, it got over looked bad. PC has some drawbacks because the online section of it needed to be patched but never did. There are tuns of people telling you how to fix it and it only takes about 2min to do so. Totaly worth the $20 now!!!

Last edited by Xenofang: 11-04-2011 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #11
Tinye

I have 48 hours played and when I want a nice fantasy hack and slash game I choose this. I'm making my own map slowly to make it perfect to my tastes. This game is AWESOME - When I first started playing it I loved the campaign I couldn't put it down either. as with the above poster. I HAD to play it twice due to the 2nd ending. And I'm glad I did as I played it on oldschool mode and I must say THAT was a challenge during the huge sleg invasion moments.

I love this game I want more I love the characters I literally love the story.

I bought it at $50 and don't regret, idk how you can at $20
Tinye is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Hunted: The Demonís Forge