Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > PlayFirst

Old 11-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
ahnch1

Diner Dash: HT - is it "Gourmet edition"?

PC Version of Diner Dash : Hometown Heroes is the 4th in the Diner dash series and it has some DLC - additional restaurants such as Diner Dash Seasonal Snack Pack, Diner Dash: Flo Through Time, and Diner Dash: Once Upon a Dine.

I wonder the steam version of Diner dash is "Diner Dash: Hometown Hero - Gourmet Edition".

Old 11-17-2011, 09:32 AM   #2
Protoss

Since no reply has come yet and it isn't said on the store page, I would assume it is not.
Protoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
Totalitator

I bought the game and I don't see those packs in there. It's not even patched to work properly with the current Adobe Flash so it's a game that is in pretty bad shape. If you use it on Mac Steam though you at least won't have the crashing problem. Currently the only way around the crash in Windows is to disable all the comics between the levels, which use Flash yet are not compatible with the current Flash player. Very lame that they can't push out a patch for this.
Totalitator is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > PlayFirst