Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aquaria

Old 11-23-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
Quick

Need advice.

Hello,

Currently i'm in "Open Waters" and here is the thing at some places there are pitch black areas, when i went into one place she said something like this "Going into dark without light must be very brave" so then i thought i need light to go in there but no idea where to get it, assume light can get by playing new song? If so where can i find new song. Overall i'm lost and dunno what to do or where to go....

Thanks.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:10 AM   #2
NBlastMax

Yes. You are right - you need a specific song to explore the Abyss. first, be sure that you explored Mithalas (at "East"), Kelp Forest ("North West") and area on the Top of the map - there are some interesting things to find and explore. In those places you should learn new songs (including that light-related), that will be crucial to more forward.

I won't spoil more, but If you want a specific walkthought - Send me PM

Last edited by NBlastMax: 11-23-2011 at 08:13 AM.
NBlastMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:13 AM   #3
Quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBlastMax View Post
Yes. You are right - you need a specific song to explore the Abyss. first, be sure that you explored Mithalas (at "East"), Kelp Forest ("North West") and area on the Top of the map - there are some interesting things to find and explore. In those places you should learn new songs (including that light-related), that will be crucial to more forward.

I won't spoil more, but If you want a specific walkthought - Send me PM
Thanks, i fallowed your advice and went to north, actually dunno in which place, but so far so good i have completed that place um, forgot that name but it was cathedral killed boss and got new ability when you can now go against water tide.
Thanks and have some rep!
Quick is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aquaria