Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V

Old 12-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
blasted11

Cant find "Gauldurs Tomb"

I have to do something with this artifact at Gauldurs Tomb but cannot find it...any help?
Old 12-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
whickus

If you read the book that you found in Folgunthur (Daynas Valen's journal, I think), it'll tell you where to go but you'll need three pieces of something before you can really do anything there. If you haven't found these three pieces, the Forbidden Legend quest in your journal should point you to the right places. Don't be discouraged if you are locked out of one of those locations, however. It's locked until you do some other unrelated quests. Sorry if this is vague, just trying to avoid spoiling anything for you.
whickus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:47 PM   #3
dulcanic

do u mean u cant find the tomb or the item?
lost legends is the book u need but u know that as u have found out about the quest, its a quest where u get three amulet pieces the end boss will have it in each of the three dungeons i believe.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page
this is the wiki i have been looking at.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:06 PM   #4
blasted11

I have the items..just cant find the tomb
blasted11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:54 PM   #5
TriviumHTF

Its hidden below a waterfall , which is located very remotely and as far as I remember there is no road or path leading to it , so you can't follow easily. Best thing to do get as close and then bring up the local map and follow the marker. Don't be afraid to jump over a few rocks .Go explore
TriviumHTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:04 PM   #6
laquak

After getting all 3 the quest doesnt update. Bethesda could use some YT coding tutorials and alike.

Anyway Reachwater Cave is where you need to go. The amulets, which are + 30 stam, hp and mana once you kill 3 bosses get combined to, you guessed it. +30 in all stats
laquak is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V