Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Last Remnant, The

Old 10-28-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
bddblade

Increase the camera distance?

When running around with your character, for me the camera is a little too close and I'd like to make it further away. Anyone have any idea which file or whatever that needs to be edited to make the camera further away? Much appreciated, Thanks
Old 10-29-2011, 09:40 AM   #2
Hendrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddblade View Post
When running around with your character, for me the camera is a little too close and I'd like to make it further away. Anyone have any idea which file or whatever that needs to be edited to make the camera further away? Much appreciated, Thanks
Looking into it.
Hendrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:19 AM   #3
bddblade

Cool thanks I looked through all the .ini files, but I'm not really an expert, so I didn't tamper with any of it.
bddblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
SirNinja

You can toggle the camera between two zoom levels. (The default zoom is a bit too close, I agree.) If you're using a 360 controller, it's one of the buttons on the D-pad (up or down). I don't know what the equivalent control is on PC, but look under Controls and you should be able to see it.

Or did you mean even farther away than that?
SirNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #5
bddblade

Thank you ninja for the response. But yes I'd like the camera to go a little bit further out than what the 2 camera positions provide ^_^ Maybe like 3-5 more zoom outs would be nice. I'm mainly wanting this because I think the camera is to close in when you are running around and have the camera on the ground, it zooms in too close. I'd like to see more of my surroundings. Hm maybe there's a way to increase the field of view?
Old 12-11-2011, 08:12 AM   #6
bddblade

Guess not lol.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Last Remnant, The