Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > World Basketball Manager 2010

Old 12-26-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
Joshyjess

How do you play?

OK, I just bought this game for my son, and installed it today.

I can start the game up, and choose what options I want, but then I go to the next screen where it has the options of "continue game" (not an option available to me), "new game" and "Load game" (also not an option I have available).

So I click on "new game" and I get sent to the middle of the screen with a box that says "game name". I've tried imputting different things, but nothing that I do gives me the option of going any further. I've tried hitting "enter", Tab, CTRL, pretty much all the keys, but nothing takes me any further.

I've tried both in windows mode and full screen, but neither work.

Has anybody else had this problem? Am I doing something wrong, or is this game just way overpriced at the 1.00 I payed for it?

Last edited by Joshyjess: 12-26-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
MEMgrizzlies7

I had a different problem, but I found a fix that might work for you too. Go to the game's website and they have a free trial you can download. Download it and put it inside steam > steamapps > common > world basketball manager 2010. Launch the game from Steam and see if it works.

It might not, because I had a separate problem, but I'd give it a shot.
MEMgrizzlies7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
MEMgrizzlies7

This game is very poorly made, but once you get it working I have had a good deal of fun with it.
MEMgrizzlies7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > World Basketball Manager 2010