Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Champions Online: Free for All

Old 12-23-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
toshin

Is the game fixed?

I tried to play this one when it was released as F2P on Steam, not that many months ago. But I ran into so many bugs, I just had to give up. I did re-install twice (the second time to see if anything was fixed after an update), but kept hitting game breaking bugs. Not PC spec issues, mind you, I mean the known bugs of "can't drop your item" (not a control/button issue) "stuck enemy" (stuck in a wall) "broken collision detect" that never let me out of the first training areas. I tried over and over, but nope. I'm sure it was a bad luck run of bugs for me (again, not PC spec issues), it looks fun, and I want to be a super hero, but I don't want to be a game tester or waste anymore time trying to see if it will run long enough to get the winter achievement.

TL;DR
Is this game playable before I install it again?
Old 12-24-2011, 09:23 PM   #2
toshin

Dang.
toshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 08:02 AM   #3
Siannah

Done the sale achievement and played a bit on and off up to a lvl 11 char, with crafting and a little "collecting winter event toys" mania.... haven't run into much bugs.
Mostly a few lag issues which came from downloading on Steam in the background, but seems rather bug-free for me and definitely nothing game-breaking.
Siannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:30 PM   #4
metalax

I've occasionally run into the enemy spawned inside of a wall bug, but it is pretty infrequent and it has never happened to a quest vital character/target for me. There are some lag issues when large amounts of effects are being drawn on the screen at once, which is compounded by lag caused by far from the servers, but normally not a massive issue except for public boss fights where you get massive numbers throwing everything at one target.
metalax is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Champions Online: Free for All