Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > 1... 2... 3... KICK IT!

Old 05-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
EdenZeta

WTF is this?

I have no idea what the hell I'm meant to do in this xD It's good but Audiosurf still reigns supreme
Old 05-16-2011, 07:14 AM   #2
gibbsy24

Its still in early production. Just wait til its finished to fully judge.
gibbsy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
Herope

Yeah it is still in beta (I remember saying minecraft was bad when I first saw it back in the day). As of right now, there is no real set goals other then just playing to be playing (and maybe beating your score). But I would expect this game to obtain goals, maybe even a scoreboard system when it is a complete game.

But even if this game is still not complete, I still enjoy any game that makes a game out of my music
Herope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 04:07 AM   #4
Hurgurka

Minecraft was never bad.
Hurgurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
jsmucha

-This is CRAP unfinished game that shouldn't have been part of the Potato Pack (sack?).
jsmucha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #6
webepoop

I may be wrong, but last I heard was that it's in alpha, not beta
webepoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:16 AM   #7
XtzyGhosty

Banned
Nice name for a game. Just lika AAAAAAAAA[Insert how many a do you want here]
XtzyGhosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #8
Ksempac

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdenZeta View Post
I have no idea what the hell I'm meant to do in this xD It's good but Audiosurf still reigns supreme
While i agree that 1.. 2.. 3 is too young to compete, i wouldn't say audiosurf runs supreme : everyone i know plays it in mono/ninja modo because the full scoring system with colors and line manipulation is both too difficult and quite random (since blocks and colors aren't always at the same place). Therefore, i think the game is a bit broken (though i'm sure they are many players out there that play and score on all modes)

If you exclude straight rhythm games (such as stepmania or frets on fire) my favorite music-based game on pc is beat hazard and the new beat hazard ultra dlc made it even better.
Ksempac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:51 PM   #9
Veronica Mars

I'll just wait for the sequel, improvements from the first one will be made by then.
Veronica Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:16 PM   #10
hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksempac View Post
While i agree that 1.. 2.. 3 is too young to compete, i wouldn't say audiosurf runs supreme : everyone i know plays it in mono/ninja modo because the full scoring system with colors and line manipulation is both too difficult and quite random (since blocks and colors aren't always at the same place). Therefore, i think the game is a bit broken (though i'm sure they are many players out there that play and score on all modes)

If you exclude straight rhythm games (such as stepmania or frets on fire) my favorite music-based game on pc is beat hazard and the new beat hazard ultra dlc made it even better.
Yeah, I play mono. xD It's the most fun for me. But if you look at the scoreboards, you can see that there are at least some people there who can play the more difficult ones... either that or they have cheated somehow, but I try not to assume the worst.
hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:56 AM   #11
MithranArkanere

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat View Post
Yeah, I play mono. xD It's the most fun for me. But if you look at the scoreboards, you can see that there are at least some people there who can play the more difficult ones... either that or they have cheated somehow, but I try not to assume the worst.
The flaw of Audiosurf is that it divides scores by song and difficulty, but not by game mode, so if you don't like the game modes that sore more, you'll only get very small scores.
MithranArkanere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:23 PM   #12
hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithranArkanere View Post
The flaw of Audiosurf is that it divides scores by song and difficulty, but not by game mode, so if you don't like the game modes that sore more, you'll only get very small scores.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I still find it fun though.
hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #13
WhiteWomen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksempac View Post

I really enjoy the scoring system for audiosurf, it's a bit complicated and the game doesn't actually teach you how the scoring system works, but once you know it, it just adds to all the fun. Keeps even slow songs pending on my nerves, just trying to keep a combo alive during the slower parts.

Unfortunately not many people play outside of mono, probably why I can score top 10 on any song I play. Just not much competition.
WhiteWomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:15 AM   #14
GRS9

Banned
I think this game is interesting, but it lacks a lot of content, and is almost always the same. I'd rather play one of the AAAaaaaaAAAAA!!!! games.
GRS9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #15
henry2k10

I only managed to play one of the AAAaaaaaAAAAA games on onLive, but it was a pretty laggy expereince :'(
henry2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > 1... 2... 3... KICK IT!