Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tom Clancy collection > EndWar

Old 10-22-2011, 06:32 PM   #1
ZergHunter3000

Okay gonna try this again....

Idk wth is up but there is NO ONE! I REPEAT "NO ONE"! ON ENDWAR IS THIS A SERVER PROBLEM OR ARE THERE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ON ENDWAR!?!?!? And anyways why the can I not host a skirmish game with player vs player only VS AI WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? Hating this !!!! -.-!!!!!!!!:m ad:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
AlHudson1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergHunter3000 View Post
Idk wth is up but there is NO ONE! I REPEAT "NO ONE"! ON ENDWAR IS THIS A SERVER PROBLEM OR ARE THERE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ON ENDWAR!?!?!? And anyways why the can I not host a skirmish game with player vs player only VS AI WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? Hating this !!!! -.-!!!!!!!!:m ad:
Take it easy man!!!

Look at here
AlHudson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #3
ZergHunter3000

Lol okay thx? But really NO ONE is on EndWar or is there something wrong!? No one is responding........
ZergHunter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:37 PM   #4
AlHudson1

The true is that END WAR is a terrible bad game.

Just check the last posts here about how a guy get mad just for play this POS.

I bought End War just to try the voice recognition function (since I don't like RTS games) and because the parrots commanding units (don't believe me? just look at Youtube).

I bought this game for $2 bucks.. and is one of the worse videogames that I have ever seen.

That's the reason why nobody play it (SP or MP)
Old 12-20-2011, 08:58 PM   #5
s4spencer

fkin loved endwar. You just need to learn to keep a solid tone will speaking, i NEVER had my voice interpreted the wrong way in endwar, and simply fkin loved how I could actually FOR ONCE, be able to enjoy the game, and yet have my units moving around fast enough to compete with tbe best
s4spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:35 PM   #6
AlHudson1

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4spencer View Post
fkin loved endwar. You just need to learn to keep a solid tone will speaking, i NEVER had my voice interpreted the wrong way in endwar, and simply fkin loved how I could actually FOR ONCE, be able to enjoy the game, and yet have my units moving around fast enough to compete with tbe best
Are you talking about PC version?

If this is the case wich Headset or Microphone do you have?
Old 12-30-2011, 02:51 AM   #7
PepperDog

Its really quite a good game once you get used to the voice commands. Took me about half an hour and a little mimicry but it does work.

The actual gameplay is much deeper than i expected, you have to be very careful with what you deploy and how you use it.

Admittedly I haven't tried multiplayer yet.
PepperDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:35 AM   #8
Corp.at

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepperDog View Post
Its really quite a good game once you get used to the voice commands. Took me about half an hour and a little mimicry but it does work.

The actual gameplay is much deeper than i expected, you have to be very careful with what you deploy and how you use it.

Admittedly I haven't tried multiplayer yet.
In my opinion this game has deeper tactics than any other RTS game because its a simple "Rock-Paper-Scissors" principle with 6 different units. So there is no Rush and no "build only unit XY to win". But this applies only to Multiplayer, the Campain is real crap ...

@ Multiplayer: As the Game was fresh there were about 500 active Players in MP and i can say it was most fun. A well played 2 on 2 Match with your Friend in Teamspeak was a real tactical challenge, if the opponent was capable. Some Matches lasted fr 6 hours! and more, so really awesome. Anyways My last 2on2 was in 2009, we have 2011/12 now and im still the all time top 6 Player in the Ranking, so I assume this game is dead
Corp.at is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:40 AM   #9
Corp.at

And:

http://www.xfire.com/games/tcendwar/Tom_Clancys_EndWar/
Old 12-31-2011, 06:04 AM   #10
Slaizt

I enjoyed this game very very much.
The voice-recognition is excellent and reacts to everything I say no matter what tone I have or how fast/slow I speak. The only flaw I saw in it is that it takes way too long to actually process what you said into orders and have teh units starting to execute those orders, making old mouse/keyboard faster

I would had loved to see a sequel with an expanded list of orders you can give and some polish on the system, making voice-recognition faster. A Rainbow Six game (or SWAT) with the same recognition would had been oh so yummy :3
Slaizt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #11
AlHudson1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corp.at View Post
Awesome man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaizt View Post
I enjoyed this game very very much.
The voice-recognition is excellent and reacts to everything I say no matter what tone I have or how fast/slow I speak. The only flaw I saw in it is that it takes way too long to actually process what you said into orders and have teh units starting to execute those orders, making old mouse/keyboard faster

I would had loved to see a sequel with an expanded list of orders you can give and some polish on the system, making voice-recognition faster. A Rainbow Six game (or SWAT) with the same recognition would had been oh so yummy :3
Two questions:

a) Did you play on PC or Console?
b) If you played on PC wich headset do you have?
Old 01-05-2012, 05:14 PM   #12
Corp.at

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlHudson1 View Post
Two questions:

a) Did you play on PC or Console?
b) If you played on PC wich headset do you have?
Since I had no troubles with voice commands too...

a) PC
b) Tried 3 Headsets, all of them worked just fine.

1) Razer Barracuda 5.1
2) Speedlink Medusa 5.1
3) Microsoft Sidewinder (old but i like it

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tom Clancy collection > EndWar