Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Back to the Future

Old 11-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
masterchef341

Can you please refactor this to be 1 game instead of 5 ala Jurassic Park?

It's one game with 5 episodes. It would be great if you could just add one menu to select and launch the episodes, even if it were simple. Exactly as done with jurassic park.

Would be much appreciated. Thanks,

Paying customer
Old 11-17-2011, 06:57 AM   #2
cl4ym4n

Don't get your hopes up too high on that...

From what I can see, the only TT games that received post-launch updates - to be precise: one update each - were Poker Night at the Inventory and Puzzle Agent 1.

Also they obviously don't give a poop about the Steam forums and personally I've never seen an actual TT employee around here, so you shouldn't expect your message to get noticed unless you post it in their official forums...
cl4ym4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
Totalitator

I would appreciate this as well.
Totalitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:12 PM   #4
TwwIX

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl4ym4n View Post
Also they obviously don't give a poop about the Steam forums and personally I've never seen an actual TT employee around here

That's because they're too busy posting positive reviews for their games on Metacritic.com.
TwwIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
HowIChrgeLazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl4ym4n View Post
Also they obviously don't give a poop about the Steam forums and personally I've never seen an actual TT employee around here, so you shouldn't expect your message to get noticed unless you post it in their official forums...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwwIX View Post
That's because they're too busy posting positive reviews for their games on Metacritic.com.
Alan Johnson actually posted in the BTTF - FAQ thread here. One of his two posts on the steam forums...

As for the main question, I doubt this will happen. It was slated to be episodic. Hey look at it this way. At least you're not playing the Sam and Max games, those have like 16 episodes to them.
HowIChrgeLazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #6
cl4ym4n

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowIChrgeLazer View Post
Alan Johnson actually posted in the BTTF - FAQ thread here. One of his two posts on the steam forums...
I remain entirely unimpressed.
He shouldn't have bothered to post at all... such (not even) sporadic appearance is even worse than no appearance at all - especially for a community manager.
cl4ym4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:14 PM   #7
Circlestrafe

So...you want to select an episode while you're in the game already? 'Cause you already have a 'menu' on the Steam Library page...
Circlestrafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:48 PM   #8
waynio77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlestrafe View Post
So...you want to select an episode while you're in the game already? 'Cause you already have a 'menu' on the Steam Library page...
It's a small petty request which should be very easy & quick to implement, even if not an in game menu then a front end launcher before entering the episode instead of clutter in the library, just hogs library space, not that the space is limited but I think people with a lot of games like it to be neat, that is a bit petty but it's a reasonable request or should be.

Solution only have the episode your playing installed if it bugs you.

Walking dead is all in one, so is jurassic park, BTTF would look neater in peoples game libraries if a front end launcher was added to group them together but I'd see it as a learning curve for telltale because they do it better now.
waynio77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #9
Marsbergen

It's not as easy as it sounds.
Marsbergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:13 PM   #10
waynio77

I can believe that, I'm not a programmer so just assume these things sometimes.

Solution is still only install the one your playing then if it bothers you that much. At least they tie them together now & as long as the games they make work that's the main thing that matters.
waynio77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Back to the Future