Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Arcadia

Old 10-06-2011, 05:33 AM   #16
Joshyy

Joshyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary Amarant View Post
It hasn't won me over. I hate K+M, and the only reason I bought the game was it was supposedly controller enabled.

Kinda wish I'd read the forum before purchase, but this is the first time a Steam game with an advertised feature didn't have it, and so I had no real reason to believe controller support might not be involved.
Harsh don't you think? The game does support gamepad, even if very primitively.
Joshyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:40 AM   #17
ketersephirot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshyy View Post
Actually for the 360 pad is supported only the left stick for moviment. (Yes, I've tried to edit gamepad.cfg with my button mapping, but it doesn't work).
BTW as I say like very much this game and I hope that che controls will be fixed soon!
ketersephirot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #18
Critical Failur

Yeah man. The controller support for this game has always been non-existent. I think it's really dishonest that the store page lists it that way.
Critical Failur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #19
Destroyer360

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Osiris View Post
For the Logitech Controllers, they have never been usefull for any PC game that doesn't have an option to reconfigure the buttons. Hopefully this might help. On the Logitech website got o the downloads section or the support page for your Gamepad Model and go to downloads from there. Install Logitech Gaming Software. After you install the program and open it, select add keystroke and choose keyboard letter for each game commmand. It's tedious but keep adding keystrokes on the keyboard until all the game buttons are there and click the gamepad button with the mouse, choose select keystroke, select the keystroke in the drop down list. Also, if the game still reads the buttons as nothing, choose the options at the top of the Logitech Gaminbg Profiler, and select GLOBAL PROFILER SETTINGS to click apply persistent profile. The game will not read buttons being pressed, but keyboard strokes instead. Just remember to change the GLOBAL PROFILER SETTINGS to "apply to games automatically" so your other games won't be using this games button setup.
I've had the Logitech Profiler Software, and I wouldn't want to use it for this game, because I want analogue control, and since keystrokes are only digital input, keystroke mimicking isn't going to help me enjoy the game before.

Also, I've hardly ever had to configure games for my controller, because my controller is one of the newer models that has a mode that mimics an XBox 360 Controller, which is the setting my controller is usually set to because XBox control settings work great on the thing.
Destroyer360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #20
abort_user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer360 View Post
I've had the Logitech Profiler Software, and I wouldn't want to use it for this game, because I want analogue control, and since keystrokes are only digital input, keystroke mimicking isn't going to help me enjoy the game before.

Also, I've hardly ever had to configure games for my controller, because my controller is one of the newer models that has a mode that mimics an XBox 360 Controller, which is the setting my controller is usually set to because XBox control settings work great on the thing.
i cant get the second stick to work right on my 360 controller. i do feel your pain. this game could really benefit from the ability to use dual analogue input (not emulated or anything else).
abort_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #21
paratech2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshyy View Post
No offense, but the controller support breaks the game, IMSHO. I can't believe it still hasn't been fixed.
paratech2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Arcadia