Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Everyday Shooter

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2012, 01:57 PM   #1
BrainFlush

Lightbulb Change the Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Game but did not enjoy the music.....so heres how....go to http://media.io/ upload and convert for those of you without the software...its free...convert about 12 songs or just one for all the levels and menu music....go to your steamapps/common/everydayshooter folder...go into each folder looking for the biggest ogg file and start renaming any of the ogg files that have the word level in them to 1level.ogg (so you have the orig) and replace with the newfile.ogg named the same as the orig.....youll get it quickly....its easy and fast and makes the game better for me....also you can use sound bites to change each individual ogg in the game the same way just rename to match whats the orig file in the folder...basically a new game with your music...enjoy...i figured this out by just by replacing the origs with my converted music...its easy...the only thing i havent done is change the little files as i dont have any sample sounds to replace with....but it can be done...doesnt break the game...later

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Everyday Shooter