Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Alien Breed series

Old 01-07-2012, 02:43 AM   #1
ExzoSSG

Anyone have part 1 or 3 for trade?

I got part 2 for free during the summer sale/giveaway thing and just now started playing it. I must say this game is better than I thought it would be (or better than people make it out to be). Now I'm looking to get the others, I have a copy of Shadowgrounds(tradeable) and a coupon for -33% off Valve, I will give both if anyone is interested in a quick trade for one of the parts I need.

Feel free to add me if you want to trade.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043115858
Old 01-10-2012, 01:03 AM   #2
rick_swift

Same here I thought about getting rid of my Alien Breed 2 but I actually got 1 in a trade and I got to say its a very well made game reminds me of a top down dead space in many ways and the graphics are quite detailed.

One complain I would levy just from the first 2 levels I experienced so far is the enemies are pretty vanilla and similar to one another for the most part but maybe as the game continues the variety gets better but all in all for what it costs seems a nice game so far.

I'd be willing to trade for AB3

http://steamcommunity.com/id/supersentient/inventory/
rick_swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:14 AM   #3
ExzoSSG

I think my only complaint is how all 3 games are very much the same. They could've shortened the games down a bit and made one big game for a bit more $$$, great games though.
ExzoSSG is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Alien Breed series