Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead 2

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 02:35 AM   #76
Aquc
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Reputation: 174
Posts: 1,542
She definately spawns in creshendo events, and she can also spawn directly outside the elevator in the dead centre finale.
Aquc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #77
BlooDLotuS
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 1
Posts: 61
Had her spawn near the ladder leading to the No Mercy rooftop finale, but never in an actual finale/crescendo event luckily. *Phew*
BlooDLotuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #78
Samurai Knight
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 8
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquc View Post
She definately spawns in creshendo events, and she can also spawn directly outside the elevator in the dead centre finale.
Yeah unfortunately she can spawn in those events. I have had the Witch spawn in some really awful spots too. The worst of which IMO happens when she'll spawn in that long corridor at the end of the third stage in Dark Carnival when you're trying to get inside the stadium. Man that is annoying. You have to take her out (if you can) before you loop around through the barn, otherwise you risk setting her off while you're fighting to the safe room.
Samurai Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #79
Keithustus
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Reputation: 123
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Knight View Post
Yeah unfortunately she can spawn in those events. I have had the Witch spawn in some really awful spots too. The worst of which IMO happens when she'll spawn in that long corridor at the end of the third stage in Dark Carnival when you're trying to get inside the stadium. Man that is annoying. You have to take her out (if you can) before you loop around through the barn, otherwise you risk setting her off while you're fighting to the safe room.
Here, let me fix that up for you...

Yeah thankfully she can spawn in those events. I have had the Witch spawn in some really sweet spots too. The best of which IMO happens when she'll spawn in that long corridor at the end of the third stage in Dark Carnival when you're trying to get inside the stadium. Man that is f***ing awesome! You have to take her out (if you can) before you loop around through the barn, otherwise you risk setting her off while you're fighting to the safe room. Too often the witch is in some boring spot where you can take care of her without any tension, or avoid her completely. Soooo useless!
Keithustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #80
Samurai Knight
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Reputation: 8
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithustus View Post
Here, let me fix that up for you...

Yeah thankfully she can spawn in those events. I have had the Witch spawn in some really sweet spots too. The best of which IMO happens when she'll spawn in that long corridor at the end of the third stage in Dark Carnival when you're trying to get inside the stadium. Man that is f***ing awesome! You have to take her out (if you can) before you loop around through the barn, otherwise you risk setting her off while you're fighting to the safe room. Too often the witch is in some boring spot where you can take care of her without any tension, or avoid her completely. Soooo useless!
Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy a good Witch hunt. Still there are just days where I've been on Expert/Realism and my team has been totally ripped up by a Tank or the like and are down to their last pills/adrenaline and I'm thinking to myself: "What else can go wrong?" Then I hear the crying and I see that the Witch is in a place we cannot go around her and she is facing the wrong way and I say : "Oh, that." That's when it starts getting fun.

I agree on the bolded section above though, and that's the main reason that I don't really see the Witch as much of a Boss, her ability to kill in one hit notwithstanding. As I said before I see her more as a really nasty random map hazard.

Last edited by Samurai Knight: 01-10-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Samurai Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:39 AM   #81
BlooDLotuS
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 1
Posts: 61
Just realised my mistake:
I've had Witches spawn in/near crescendo events MANY times, most horrible one was right in front of the Merry-go-Round off switch, on the way to the Stadium Gates, on the Crashed Airliner wing.

Closest I've had her spawn in a finale, is by the ladder leading to the No Mercy Rooftop finale.
BlooDLotuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:40 AM   #82
BlooDLotuS
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Reputation: 1
Posts: 61
Just realised my mistake:
I've had Witches spawn in/near crescendo events MANY times, most horrible one was right in front of the Merry-go-Round off switch, on the way to the Stadium Gates, on the Crashed Airliner wing.

Closest I've had her spawn in a finale, is by the ladder leading to the No Mercy Rooftop finale.
BlooDLotuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead 2


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.