Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale

Old 10-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
soundcreepy

Am I a bad person for liking this game?

I mean sure its not D&D (which did disappoint me at first) however I just took the game as it is, and am really starting to enjoy it. Could just be I'm simple, idk. I wasn't expecting a Witcher 2 experience or anything but for what it is, its not horrible. (now keep in mind I havn't yet encounter the purple bug, or any bug for that matter) I even played around with some of the .ini settings (other than locking the fps at 60 instead of 30) like changing some of the engine settings like how many creatures can attack you at once (not sure if it really has any effect though)

By the way, is the "get all characters to lvl 10" bugged or something? I find it hard to believe that no-one has achieved that one. (as of 10/26/2011 at 21:07 CST Steam Stats was reporting 0% for that achievement)

And shame on you Steam for trying to hide this forum.....even less rewarding games deserve a place to talk too
Old 01-13-2012, 03:04 AM   #2
Stexred

0% percent doesnt always mean 0 people it could be 0.1 -0.5 percent
Stexred is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale