Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Crazy Machines series

Old 01-22-2012, 07:04 AM   #1
kataruna

Question Are Crazy Machines 1,5 and Crazy Machines 1,5 Plus different releases?

Hi guys. I see there is some confusion about the relases of Crazy Machines. I bought the Everything Pack too. Right now there seem to be 4 releases of Crazy Machines in my games list:

Crazy Machines
Crazy Machines 1,5 Inventor's Training Camp
Crazy Machines 1,5 New from the Lab
Crazy Machines 2

But when I search for Crazy Machines on Steam there seems to be another release of it named Crazy Machines 1,5 Plus! I wonder if it is the same one I have. When I go to its page Steam doesn't tell me "You already have this game." But it does for other releases.

Can someone clarify these releases of the game please? It's too confusing. The developers don't even have a decent English website.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:31 AM   #2
Syragar

I have the same question. I purchased Crazy Machines 1.5 in the past. If this version of 1.5 is new content, I want it. Otherwise, I don't want to buy something I already have... and I doubt I would even be able to give it away seeing as Steam seems to think I don't already own it. Can anyone who purchased this bundle tell me if you have "Crazy Machines 1.5 Inventors Training Camp" and "Crazy Machines 1.5 New from the Lab" on your list?

Thanks!
Syragar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Crazy Machines series