Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Xotic

Old 01-22-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
abort_user

Exclamation Two possible glitches

1. Scorch and Bombug are switched for the number keys. when i press 6, i get Scorch but the controls list it as Bombug. there could be others switched. i normally use the mouse wheel so i never noticed till now.

2. Snap Left and Snap Right are always listed as disabled even if i try to bind a key to them. also Snap (Contextual) always makes me lean left no matter where im standing. is it supposed to do that?
Old 01-22-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
WXPDarren

WXP Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by abort_user View Post
1. Scorch and Bombug are switched for the number keys. when i press 6, i get Scorch but the controls list it as Bombug. there could be others switched. i normally use the mouse wheel so i never noticed till now.
Oops! Nice catch. That's now fixed and will be in the next patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by abort_user View Post
2. Snap Left and Snap Right are always listed as disabled even if i try to bind a key to them. also Snap (Contextual) always makes me lean left no matter where im standing. is it supposed to do that?
They will be listed as disabled unless they are both set to something. Probably could work better, but as soon as you assign a key to both left and right, they'll both show as disabled.

Contextual snap isn't based on your location in the world, but rather what hand you're holding the Macroterra in.
WXPDarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
abort_user

Quote:
Originally Posted by WXPDarren View Post
They will be listed as disabled unless they are both set to something. Probably could work better, but as soon as you assign a key to both left and right, they'll both show as disabled.

Contextual snap isn't based on your location in the world, but rather what hand you're holding the Macroterra in.
ah thanks. i will try to bind them both (i swore i tried that but i tend to mess these sort of things up a lot). thanks for clarifying what was contextual too. i thought it must have been broken since no matter what i was doing it would only snap one direction.
abort_user is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Xotic