Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > TF2 Beta > Competitive Play

Old 01-16-2012, 12:23 PM   #31
Crasp

ETF2L Highlander is far from vanilla. http://etf2l.org/rules/highlander-rules/#3
Crasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #32
Davidftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasp View Post
ETF2L Highlander is far from vanilla. http://etf2l.org/rules/highlander-rules/#3
When i said etf2l I meant the 6v6 league, their highlander is almost as bad as UGC.
Davidftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:48 AM   #33
Wolfdewd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCombatToast View Post
Enjoy your glorified pub. If you ever want highlander to become more than a pubstar circlejerk then at the very least basic weapon bans are a necessity.
As I already agreed that some weapon bans need to be placed, but otherwise, just off, because we're sick of your elitist crap. Saying you want a balanced environment isn't an excuse to just on something you don't like for for your own petty reasons. The best teams are going to be winning highlander, and everyone knows the crutch weapons you listed are worse in high skill environments than vanilla, so I don't even know why you're bringing those up of no one is going to use them.
Wolfdewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 02:04 AM   #34
CptCombatToast

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfdewd View Post
As I already agreed that some weapon bans need to be placed, but otherwise, just off, because we're sick of your elitist crap. Saying you want a balanced environment isn't an excuse to just on something you don't like for for your own petty reasons. The best teams are going to be winning highlander, and everyone knows the crutch weapons you listed are worse in high skill environments than vanilla, so I don't even know why you're bringing those up of no one is going to use them.
The reasons are not petty. Manny weapons flatout make the game less fun and screw up game balance. Manny just dumb things down. UGC is eating Valve's . If people keep eating Valves Valve will keep providing . The leagues should be speaking out against this obviously broken garbage instead of letting it in.
CptCombatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:29 AM   #35
Rg Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfdewd View Post
Lmao.... you know combat toasts team won last season using those weapons that are "worse" then vanilla.
Rg Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #36
A Snowflake

Divisions Steel And Platinum... Can someone explain?
A Snowflake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2 > TF2 Beta > Competitive Play