Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aliens vs Predator

Old 12-25-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
Fooblepie

Looking for some Australian Players!

Hey guys it seems that there are servers active all over the world for this game. The problem is the Australian ones (where I get decent latency) are empty. Always.

So if you are Australian and like this game, lets get together and join them!
Old 12-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
ED13

I play AVP... but only survival mode lol. Add me if you want.
ED13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:42 PM   #3
XcAr

yer mate there is a coupple of aussie servers, im in CMA we are all aussie players. feel free to add me on steam and join up, my steam name is ScAr
XcAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:12 AM   #4
DarKcom

Total War Series Moderator
ScAr? Original. I wish they didn't bork the friends system. I can't decipher who you'd be.
DarKcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 11:06 AM   #5
t0mn8r

Yeah I look for players on the CMA servers but they are usually empty. Sad panda.

CMA FTW!
t0mn8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #6
suspect46

All CMA members are just filthy scum (Cheat Members Australia). We need local servers but without the trash.
suspect46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #7
t0mn8r

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspect46 View Post
All CMA members are just filthy scum (Cheat Members Australia). We need local servers but without the trash.
Whilst everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I can't agree with you. I have played quite a number of enjoyable games with CMA members with no hint of cheating or abuse.

Peace, bro.
t0mn8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:22 AM   #8
mikeylee_316

I haven't played long at all, but never had the an issue with their server and their play. It's one of the few I have seem with actual admin guys on there doing their thing.
mikeylee_316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:58 AM   #9
Sgt Cortez

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspect46 View Post
All this hate towards CMA as cheaters is quite funny. They have never engaged in any cheating or foul play. They just happen to be extremely good players (oh my god! You mean it's physically possible for people to actually get good at something?" I know they don't cheat, as I was in their rival clan MXC, and not once did I see any suspicious activity. However, if you don't feel comfortable in their server, you can always try the Australian MXC infestation server. I'm Canadian, and I used to play there all the time. It tends to fill up quickly too.
Sgt Cortez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:32 AM   #10
Sav_T

im looking for aussie players too, to knock off those annoying achievements and have a lot of fun games too, add me if your up for some games: Sav_T
Sav_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:54 AM   #11
encore821

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mn8r View Post
Whilst everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I can't agree with you. I have played quite a number of enjoyable games with CMA members with no hint of cheating or abuse.

Peace, bro.
lol you
You're probably the only one who defends the CMA clan in my opinion, very bad group or Clan! But of course abusing game cheating type: bug and etc ...
Of course you do not agree with me, but I know very well what it is to play with players you use only and only errors in the game and the next? Beyond that nothing else can not. The other negatives? Yes they have other drawbacks. Can you kick or even Pernament banned from CMA servers. And will never not get at them without any barrier to access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Cortez View Post
All this hate towards CMA as cheaters is quite funny. They have never engaged in any cheating or foul play. They just happen to be extremely good players (oh my god! You mean it's physically possible for people to actually get good at something?" I know they don't cheat, as I was in their rival clan MXC, and not once did I see any suspicious activity. However, if you don't feel comfortable in their server, you can always try the Australian MXC infestation server. I'm Canadian, and I used to play there all the time. It tends to fill up quickly too.

Another defending what the CMA.
As a very, very poor this D:
And who would want to play the CMA server? When the ping server are: 377 to 550 ms latency? Sometimes it is even greater than these values​​. Even above 1500 ms. And yet you say we have a good ping and etc ...
Surely it can not be trusted these words
MXC servers again very congested and delayed-type games: LaGG and delays. Ping: 400 ms. For Europe, absolutely unplayable ...

Last edited by encore821: 01-24-2012 at 05:57 AM.
encore821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:39 PM   #12
Sgt Cortez

Quote:
Originally Posted by encore821 View Post
lol you
You're probably the only one who defends the CMA clan in my opinion, very bad group or Clan! But of course abusing game cheating type: bug and etc ...
Of course you do not agree with me, but I know very well what it is to play with players you use only and only errors in the game and the next? Beyond that nothing else can not. The other negatives? Yes they have other drawbacks. Can you kick or even Pernament banned from CMA servers. And will never not get at them without any barrier to access.

Another defending what the CMA.
As a very, very poor this D:
And who would want to play the CMA server? When the ping server are: 377 to 550 ms latency? Sometimes it is even greater than these values​​. Even above 1500 ms. And yet you say we have a good ping and etc ...
Surely it can not be trusted these words
MXC servers again very congested and delayed-type games: LaGG and delays. Ping: 400 ms. For Europe, absolutely unplayable ...
If you're getting ping like that, then it's YOU that's the problem. Every single person I play with on Australian servers never has a ping higher than 350 if they have a good internet connection. It sounds to me like you simply have a bad connection, and therefore it makes the game glitchy and unplayable for you. What you think is "cheating" is nothing more than you having WAY too much lag.
Sgt Cortez is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aliens vs Predator