Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Lucid

Old 07-21-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
tock333

Suggestions Thread

First off this is a really nice game. A different twist on the connect 'em tetris type games that I like to relax with now and again. The ambient soundtrack makes it the perfect chill game for now and again between FPS frag fests.

I do have a few (obvious) suggestions that could help it gain a wider community:

1. Some form of online leader board. Or at least a SP highscore board to encourage you to go back and do a level better.
  2. A friends list would also be nice so you can see how your scores compare to your friends (a little friendly competition always makes a game more interesting)
  3. Considering the above, some sort of level select feature for levels you have "unlocked" would be needed.
  4. As others have said better profile management.
  5. Also as others have said some resolution options. Others may think differently, but as far as I am concerned the present resolution is fine as a window, I just wish I could get it to START in windowed mode.
  6. Some sort of playlist song selection option or the ability to play your own music would be a nice bonus. That said, I guess I can just turn the volume down and play my own music so that is pretty far down the list.
Those are the only things that pop to mind, maybe others here will have ideas to share as well.

Thanks to the devs for this little game. Worth every penny in my opinion (it is not like it costs that many of them). Keep up the good work!

Cheers
Old 09-26-2011, 10:26 AM   #2
InczeZee

We need a popup window when you press "Start" and you have a saved game, to ask "Do you really want to start a new game?". I was at 30th level and I pressed Start by accident, and I almost broke my keyboard!
InczeZee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:21 PM   #3
tock333

Quote:
Originally Posted by InczeZee View Post
We need a popup window when you press "Start" and you have a saved game, to ask "Do you really want to start a new game?". I was at 30th level and I pressed Start by accident, and I almost broke my keyboard!
Been there done that a few times already!
tock333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:39 AM   #4
gorpie

What I would like to see :)

I like this game. Well, except when it drops a cube of the "wrong" color and ruins my plan--which I know it does on purpose just to make my life difficult!

What I would like to see:
  1. Level select (unlock as you progress is fine).
  2. Remember my (highest) score for each level.
  3. Save my window size setting.
  4. Leaderboards would be nice.

Items 1 and 2 would increase the playability of this game a lot.
gorpie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Lucid