Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rise of Immortals

Old 01-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
senaca2

Kyrie in PVE

Kyrie is way too overpowered in PVE.

1) She never misses with shrunkins unless youre lucky enough to be moving when she does it.
2) She hits you with the shrunkins from off the screen so you start fighting her with 3/4ths health, not to mention the short cooldown on it.
3) She then warps to you, stun locks you, and if youre lucky enough to be a tank you come out now with about 1/4th of your health left and have no choice but to run, or die.
4) If you manage to get the jump on her she just runs away.
5) She takes my Lord Trovac down from full to dead in less than 3 seconds.

eff this game. Ive never seen a game where one class has no hard counter and completely dominates every class.

As a pc she isnt bad because a person wouldnt be able to shrukin you from off the screen or have 100% accuaracy with the damn things.

Or at least make it random vs who you face in pve, its stupid to face the same npcs every time, one of which is kyrie, everytime, and wipes the floor with everyone, every time.

its so dumb i swear, its like in tf2 if there was no counter to spy or something.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
Idryss

1) She misses heaps if you listen for them. They make a sound. Move when you hear it. Also put minions between you and her. She aint smart. She hits them first.
2) See above
3) That is her ult. Watch for that yellow glow and move. It is all she has to do her job and shut one PC down.
4) So, she almost plays smart and makes for a challenge? say it isnt so!
5) Your Trovoc must be low level and you still learning him. I see Trovoc punish almost anyone in PvE/P when played with a clue.

Kyrie's counter is anyone with a stun. Tatiana is a nice counter to anyone really.
Idryss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
senaca2

thanks for the feedback, whats your name so we can play together? i want to see how you beat her, thx
senaca2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rise of Immortals