Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PixelJunk Eden

Old 02-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
JoeB

How many others got the soundtrack?

This is perhaps once the most amazing things I've heard. Obviously if you're not a techno nor ambient fan, then it's not for you but I really like it. Especially how it melds seamlessly with the game going between more and less exciting based on the game's action. Even outside of that though, it's a real joy to listen to. I wonder how many clubs around the world are going to sneak in a song from this game just because it probably would mix really easily.

On a separate thought, I've also spent almost a half hour on one level and didn't even realize it as the music was just so immersive and I didn't feel like leaving.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
Saijin_Naib

Foreign Legion: BoB forum
Volunteer Moderator
Q! always makes amazing music/ambient games (REZ <3), so, is this game worthwhile? I've honestly never even seen it (no console except dreamcast).
Saijin_Naib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
Gordon Nukem

Oh uh, you're getting two companies confused; this is Q-Games, not Q Entertainment lol.

Edit: Oh, humorously enough, even Wikipedia had to note at the top "Not to be confused with Q Entertainment/Not to be confused with Q-Games."

Last edited by Gordon Nukem: 02-03-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Gordon Nukem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #4
JoeB

Funny how both share music of the same genre as well so I guess they have more in common than the letters of their name. Anyway, the game itself is worthwhile in my opinion. Great if you need something very simple to relax to and want some mindless fun. It's basically the type of game you'd choose when you don't feel like something stressful and overly thought provoking.

The music itself shares that trait as well which is why I said it'd make great lounge music although it could also work in a club due to it's house beat. I'd STRONGLY recommend a decent sound system though because these tracks are VERY heavy on the bass and will sound terrible on cheap speakers and/or headphones.
JoeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:52 AM   #5
Saijin_Naib

Foreign Legion: BoB forum
Volunteer Moderator
Whoops, I'm a tard. Anyway, it does still look very interesting and I'll likely pick it and the soundtrack up
Saijin_Naib is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > PixelJunk Eden