Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Old 02-06-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
Porcupeth

Stuck on mars

Talked to Immortal king, fulfilled his request to kill humans, he said something about a portal being open... What do i do next? I already discovered all portals, there are no open quests.. !?
Old 02-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
Salamatiqus

The King's portal is in his tomb And not that to his left side, no no, but the big one like when you awake from weird dream.
Salamatiqus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:26 AM   #3
Porcupeth

Hmm where is it located in relation to the King's position? I thought i had explored the whole tomb or does some location change after the quest?
Porcupeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #4
Verdigris97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcupeth View Post
Hmm where is it located in relation to the King's position? I thought i had explored the whole tomb or does some location change after the quest?
No, it's off to one side of the low hallway that has archways along the edges, a few caskets in the middle, and werewolves prowling around. Once you exit through the correct side archways (the end archways lead you to weird things hanging from hooks) you will be in a bigger hall. There might be one of those tall guys with two hammers wandering around shaking the ground. Once you get past that area there will be a HUGE chamber with a bridge leading to a very large portal.

To get there from the king you can go out the door to his right (if you imagine sitting in his throne, it is to the right and down low). Turn right, go through the opening, and climb the trash/bone piles to the left to get to the end archways, walk around the junk hanging from hooks, and you'll be in the low hallway. Exit to the right.

I'm sure there are other ways to get there... Hope this helps.
Verdigris97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #5
Porcupeth

Found it thanks
Porcupeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #6
KarlMonster

I love/hate the Mars mission. You can get a crazy amount of money, but the map is bigger than it needs to be. The first two or three times through it, I didn't even find the Federal's base, so I missed out on the pages and pages of information (and one converser) that you can find there.

... and normally, I love giant maps.
KarlMonster is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy