Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Command & Conquer series

Old 02-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #1
netsez

cheat codes?

I am a casual RTS player, I love them all, but due to limited hand movement I am not great at moving troops. Usually I can win all the games I've played (Warcraft all, Starcraft, etc) and was doing well here playing the Soviet campaign when I came up to the Mt Fuji level, right after the assassination of the Emperor and I am getting my butt kicked even on easy! I looked all over for cheat codes but found none, do they exist?

Thanks
Old 02-05-2012, 04:07 AM   #2
WrathOfLust

From this post I assume your talking about the Red Alert 3,i cant say im aware of there are being any cheats,but red alert 3 has an awesome COOP mode for campaign it should be fairly easy to find your self a friend to help you out in that level.
WrathOfLust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
windyman56

What I did was used Natasha's long-distance capability to kill infantry, and sniped out pilots with her pilot snipe ability. Just make sure that she's very well protected by tanks, and don't leave your home base unprotected. In other words, make good use of Natasha.
windyman56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
netsez

Quote:
Originally Posted by windyman56 View Post
What I did was used Natasha's long-distance capability to kill infantry, and sniped out pilots with her pilot snipe ability. Just make sure that she's very well protected by tanks, and don't leave your home base unprotected. In other words, make good use of Natasha.
That was another mission
netsez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:30 PM   #5
netsez

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathOfLust View Post
From this post I assume your talking about the Red Alert 3,i cant say im aware of there are being any cheats,but red alert 3 has an awesome COOP mode for campaign it should be fairly easy to find your self a friend to help you out in that level.
Ah yes, I forgot this was a general C&C forum, I did indeed mean Red Alert 3. Unfortunately, I do not know anyone that likes RTS. Sorry for the late reply, I was trying to beat that mission and I finally did!!!! I was SO ELATED! I had become to hate the Japanese
netsez is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Command & Conquer series