Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam Community Discussion

Old 02-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
babycakes.avi

Steam Skins on the Workshop?

I've seen the idea thrown around a few times here on the forums, and I'm interested in other's opinions on the matter.

I just downloaded PixelVision (Download Here)and needless to say I'm blown away by how amazing it is.

It'd be nice to see other steam skins to be displayed for all who are interested in changing their existing overlay in a way similar to the Skyrim Mods on the workshop.

Discuss.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
ASecondOpinion

If you've already seen the idea on the Steam forums, why not SEARCH for one of the threads already made about the suggestion rather than making an entirely new thread?...
ASecondOpinion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
notdeadyet01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASecondOpinion View Post
If you've already seen the idea on the Steam forums, why not SEARCH for one of the threads already made about the suggestion rather than making an entirely new thread?...
this.

Can somebody close this thread?
notdeadyet01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:24 AM   #4
Ciuvaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes.avi View Post
I've seen the idea thrown around a few times here on the forums, and I'm interested in other's opinions on the matter.

I just downloaded PixelVision (Download Here)and needless to say I'm blown away by how amazing it is.

It'd be nice to see other steam skins to be displayed for all who are interested in changing their existing overlay in a way similar to the Skyrim Mods on the workshop.

Discuss.
This would be totally awesome! Great idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASecondOpinion View Post
You could at least leave a link to that thread then .. (thread which had this idea posted already)
Ciuvaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:49 AM   #5
SweetNothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes.avi View Post

Discuss.
A central repository for skins would be most welcome. I don't understand why the massive skins thread never got a sticky. I can never seem to find it when I want it.
SweetNothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:21 AM   #6
Ciuvaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetNothing View Post
A central repository for skins would be most welcome. I don't understand why the massive skins thread never got a sticky. I can never seem to find it when I want it.
subscribe to it then (thread, I mean).

In any case, I also dont understand why there is no steam skinning sub forum ...
Ciuvaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam Community Discussion