Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls IV

Old 02-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #1
SimsoyZeta

UI Mod Map Issues?

I installed MajorJim's UI on my oblivion game today, and just like BT Mod this resulted in really bad map issues. The map is invisible and there is what looks to be a torn boarder of paper that would go with the new UI of the map.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...898688288752/?
Old 02-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
ponyboy82

Sorry I haven't used that mod, but I can definitely recommend the Darnified UI mod. It is (I thought) the most popular UI makeover. You can use different map styles too.
ponyboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #3
McDrewbs

Can you provide a link to the mod you used and show us your Oblivion Mod Manager load order.
McDrewbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:50 PM   #4
SimsoyZeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy82 View Post
Sorry I haven't used that mod, but I can definitely recommend the Darnified UI mod. It is (I thought) the most popular UI makeover. You can use different map styles too.
I love DarnUI but I also use OBSE a lot so I decided that OBSE would add lots of more useful features while DarnUI would just make the meh UI better.
SimsoyZeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
SimsoyZeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDrewbs View Post
Can you provide a link to the mod you used and show us your Oblivion Mod Manager load order.
http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4768
I don't think load order is really important. This mod just rewrites the menus of the mod, there should be no conflicts, even with this and oblivion.esm running it still has issues.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #6
McDrewbs

DarnUI/DarkUI are fine with OBSE. I use DarkUI in OMOD format with no issues.

That mod is a little old, it might better to use DarnUI.
I only ask for the load order as I was wondering if you had another mod that may be conflicting somewhere. I've known a few mods which have added items/clothes and the such to screw up my map before.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #7
McDrewbs

After reading the comments on the mod page, there seems to be some issues that others are having, but I can't figure out if it's the same as what you are having.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #8
SimsoyZeta

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDrewbs View Post
DarnUI/DarkUI are fine with OBSE. I use DarkUI in OMOD format with no issues.

That mod is a little old, it might better to use DarnUI.
I only ask for the load order as I was wondering if you had another mod that may be conflicting somewhere. I've known a few mods which have added items/clothes and the such to screw up my map before.
It works with OBSE? Dang, but not All Natural - Weather, right? I'll have to install DarnUI after I back up my folder again to see if it works. Thanks!
Old 02-09-2012, 06:05 AM   #9
ponyboy82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimsoyZeta View Post
It works with OBSE? Dang, but not All Natural - Weather, right? I'll have to install DarnUI after I back up my folder again to see if it works. Thanks!
I've been using DarnUI, OBSE, and All Natural Weather together without any obvious problems.
ponyboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls IV