Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Last Remnant, The

Old 05-14-2011, 12:49 PM   #16
xFadedx

Can't play FF7 or 8 on a modern PC anymore without major bugs. :P Thanks to the help of emulators and Amazon still selling freshly sealed copies of old PS1 and 2 games I got a hold of:
FF8,9,10,10-2,12
Legend of Dragoon
Galerians
Resident Evil 4

Using a 360 Gamepad since a keyboard and mouse just don't work out with the emulators for me. :P

Unfortunately I can't find Shadow Hearts 1 and 2, Parasite Eve or FF7 going for a realistic price even used. Would be cool if Steam could get a hold of some games like they did with a few of those Dreamcast games.

Thanks for the feedback. Anyone know of any other classics that are still for sell legally somewhere?
xFadedx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #17
mLegion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zloth View Post
Wait, what? The combat system in this game is unique - extremely unique. No game has anything like this combat system.
It's actually inspired by Romancing Saga 3's commander mode which behaves similar. I havent seen any other PC games use a system like this though.
mLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:35 PM   #18
Zloth

Oh, intresting! I've never heard of that game before. Thanks mLegion!
Zloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #19
gizard_alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFadedx View Post
Unfortunately I can't find Shadow Hearts 1 and 2, Parasite Eve or FF7 going for a realistic price even used. Would be cool if Steam could get a hold of some games like they did with a few of those Dreamcast games.
That would be amazing.

i dont' think steam have ANY idea how well that would sell!!!
gizard_alive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #20
Kruver

On the rain-slick Precipice of Darkness isn't a Japanese game but it's a pretty fun turn-based RPG game that is available here on Steam too and has a free demo
Kruver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:27 AM   #21
Ariolander

XSEED has been brining some classic games to Steam. Take a look at Ys: The Oath in Felghana a classic game ported to PC and recently brought to Steam.

Beyond that look into Carpe Fulgur as they have been translating and licencing japanese indue games and bringing them to the West.
Ariolander is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Last Remnant, The