Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dead Space series

Old 01-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
yekimttom

DS1 Chapter 6 Air Filtration room.

So I riffled through the forums last night and did not see any one that has had this problem. I am on Round 2 medium of DS1 Chapter 6 and the stupid covers to the power panels for the doors to get the the other side of the room are closed. I have killed 7 out of 8 of the polutant mutants, and from what I recall I have to get to the other side to get the last one. Anyone else out there run into this problem? I could use a little help with figuring this out. I hate to say it but I am afraid I am going to have to start all over which means I will have to do medium all over again.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #2
rlg5150

Where is your mission tracking magical floor light leading you to? Is it leading to the closed door or somewhere else?
rlg5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #3
yekimttom

As luck would have it it leads me right to the closed door.
yekimttom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:32 AM   #4
Hameth

the last breather i found was under the floor in a feeding compartment, you had to throw a switch to cycle the barrel exchange and open up the compartment, then stasis and run around to kill it.

Also check your map, i remember once i had a primary objective selected before the secondaries were completed and the magic line was sending me in the wrong direction

Last edited by Hameth: 01-26-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Hameth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #5
Original182

Yes the last one could be under the glass floor in the main room.
Original182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #6
yekimttom

Yeah that was the first on I killed. I don't know I guess I will roam around aimlessly till stub my toe on the problem.
yekimttom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
motiv3

Guys I am having the same problem however, in my scenario the guy doesn't even seem to be under the glass where you can change the feed! Everytime i check my objective it always points to it, i go press the button, use stasis to slow down the pod, go check and nobody is there! I have killed all the others par this one and now getting REALLY really frustrating!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'll try and post a screen-shot showing you guys exactly what i mean later on!
motiv3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dead Space series