Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The

Old 02-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #16
SwiftSlice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC2 Cypher View Post
The Witcher series isn't just about combat for me, good combat is just an important part of any game that has combat. Course I know not everyone thinks it's that bad but I do.

I don't enjoy playing RPGs that have (to me) bad combat. Combat is a big part of the first Whicher and, to me, a good combat system it's a very important part of any game that has combat in it. The combat isn't the only reason I dislike playing the first Whicher but it's one of the main ones. I find it to be horrible.

I love The Witcher 2 not just for the Combat but for the story, the Music, the atmosphere, the graphics, the art style and character designs. Many reasons really.

The first Whitcher didn't suck me in the the Witcher 2 did and isn't nearly as enjoyable to play, at least for me.

But I might try it again maybe just get all the story I missed.
I rarely log in to say anything, but I quoted this because I agree with it very much. I bought the Wither 1 Enhanced Edition and it was okay. Almost didnt buy Witcher 2, but when I did, my head exploded.
SwiftSlice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 12:30 AM   #17
BC2 Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSlice View Post
I rarely log in to say anything, but I quoted this because I agree with it very much. I bought the Wither 1 Enhanced Edition and it was okay. Almost didnt buy Witcher 2, but when I did, my head exploded.
Wow after you quoted me and I reread my post I reliased I didn't proof read it at all

So many mistakes I had to edit.

But yeah The Witcher 2 is amazing.
BC2 Cypher is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, The