Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Strategy First

Old 01-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #16
ElephantGuts

I seem to be having a glitch with the Prisoner mission. After I secure the path that cuts off their escape, I always keep some men there to make sure it's secure and then move some men up and secure the hut where the prisoners are kept. Entering the hut doesn't do anything, so I then attack the town. However as soon as I secure the town I always get a message telling me I've failed the mission because the prisoners were moved as I did not secure the escape route. Except obviously the escape route is secure. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening?
ElephantGuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:36 AM   #17
fallout.dk

If anyone should care. You can play the game. What i did was to use the Autosave:MissionName. If a mission is bugged, load the autosave.

Not a bad game, just to short...

1.Bagdram Airdrome
2.Pandzher Path
3.46th kilometer
4.Prisoners
5.Stinger Hunt
6.Oil-Rig
7.Recuits
8.Remote Outpost
9.Column
10.Height
11.Secret Mission
Old 01-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #18
fallout.dk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElephantGuts View Post
I seem to be having a glitch with the Prisoner mission. After I secure the path that cuts off their escape, I always keep some men there to make sure it's secure and then move some men up and secure the hut where the prisoners are kept. Entering the hut doesn't do anything, so I then attack the town. However as soon as I secure the town I always get a message telling me I've failed the mission because the prisoners were moved as I did not secure the escape route. Except obviously the escape route is secure. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening?
I had the same problem. Start over and loaded the Autosave: Prisoners. It worked for me.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #19
ElephantGuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout.dk View Post
I had the same problem. Start over and loaded the Autosave: Prisoners. It worked for me.
I keep restarting and I keep getting the same problem. I guess I could keep trying but it's getting real frustrating playing the same mission over and over...
ElephantGuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:19 PM   #20
tudor_arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallout.dk View Post
Hello fallout.dk. I keep having the same issue and frankly loading the autosave does not work for me... Can you please help me out by giving me your autosave file from "stingers hut" (if you still have it, of course)? It becomes really frustrating playing the Prisoners mission over and over again, though I kinda like the game except for that...

My email is tudor_arm@yahoo.com, if you can and want to help me, I can only thank you in advance!!
Old 02-12-2011, 10:22 AM   #21
fallout.dk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudor_arm View Post
Can you please help me out by giving me your autosave file from "stingers hut"
Sure ting. I have send you an email with the file i think you need for mission 05. Hope it helps.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:27 AM   #22
Javolenus

mission 2 - any advice?

Hi there,

Bin playing this game for a few days. Has some nice features but also annoying things (camera control especially).

I completed training and mission 1. But I'm stuck on mission 2: Pandzer Path (I probably spelled this wrong).

What I do is:

1. Group mine-detecting guys and push them ahead.
2. Group snipers and observer with binoculars and follow, also looking for mines.
3. After clearing some mines, my guys either spot the Muj. on the hill or come under fire from same. I get my guys under cover and call for artillery support to blast the hill. All is now quiet. My binocularman scans horizon: nothing.
4. I bring up my two AVs by using SHIFT+RM to select a safe route up the road. I load up all my guys and press on to 1st objective. But 1 second later, loads of Muj. appear on the blasted hill and slot my entire squad.

Any help on this? Many thanks in advance!

Also, would be interested in any general hints. I like the game but find it pretty hard to handle.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:44 AM   #23
Perpetual

Publicly accessible autosave files for 9th Company

Hi all
I have uploaded my autosaves for anyone to download. All missions are there including the secret one at the end. Now go and experience all the missions you haven't been able to because of those darn bugs keeping you from completing Prisoners or 46th Kilometer!

They are all in a big zip file you unzip into your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\9th company\Save\default0 folder, or wherever yours might be.

There is a website with links here
Or you can download them directly here for winzip or here for 7zip
Perpetual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #24
shifty119

I have posted the beta release of my 9th company mod here:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2554597
shifty119 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Strategy First