Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Alan Wake

Old 02-20-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
SoniXX

Banned
First Patch for Alan Wake?

I know the game isn't out a week yet but i'm still wondering when the first patch for AW will be available. Can we expect the patch in 1 week, 2 weeks or 1 month? just asking because i think about it to wait for the patch to continue playing the game on PC (Already finished it on 360).
And a big thank you to Remedy to finally make this game possible on PC, love it! Hope we can see Alan Wake's American Nightmare in the future, too.

Sorry for my english, not perfect :P
Old 02-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
Pyoko

Do you have any of the problems? If not then there's no reason to wait for the patch. I only had the controller vibration issue and there was a workaround for that, so I'm not going to bother waiting.
Pyoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
cmoyano

Banned
a lot of people have issues with the mouse acceleration. I dont. But i know if you fix that, i can get you at least another 10 sales of the game, cause my friends wont pay for it unless thats fixed. Its stupid, but i guess some people are never happy.
cmoyano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
AJRMD

Remedy Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoniXX View Post
I know the game isn't out a week yet but i'm still wondering when the first patch for AW will be available. Can we expect the patch in 1 week, 2 weeks or 1 month? just asking because i think about it to wait for the patch to continue playing the game on PC (Already finished it on 360).
And a big thank you to Remedy to finally make this game possible on PC, love it! Hope we can see Alan Wake's American Nightmare in the future, too.

Sorry for my english, not perfect :P
Hi guys,

There's a lot of things we're looking to fix and polish right now. Check out the sticky thread by our CTO (Things Remedy is looking...) to see more details. And, yes the first patch should be out in weeks not months.
AJRMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:36 AM   #5
MarkusRMD

Remedy Games
In days rather than weeks. I'm still hoping this week - the problem is that our installer / patching guru is on a well earned holiday this week so while we are fixing problems at a good rate we may hit some problems creating the final patch for Steam. Hoping we won't though.
MarkusRMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:46 AM   #6
cmoyano

Banned
this my friends, is how you treat your customers. TAKE NOTE developers. Take Note. Thanks Markus! cant wait!
cmoyano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:59 AM   #7
BC2 Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoyano View Post
this my friends, is how you treat your customers. TAKE NOTE developers. Take Note. Thanks Markus! cant wait!
Damn straight.
BC2 Cypher is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Alan Wake