Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #91
QWCA
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Reputation: 460
Posts: 2,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJohns View Post
More strawman arguments. Oh boy, your sh*t is really starting to wear thin.

It's a fact that it's not EVERYBODY who's crashing for some reason, but I've never said I was upset that my experience isn't universal, I'm upset that the issue still isn't fixed. What I AM saying is that I almost wish my experiences WAS universal, because then Valve would maybe pull their sh*t together and try to fix it properly in fear of losing too much income. I don't even know what you're trying to say with that first part. Yes, they are happy enough to pay because they don't crash, no sh*t sherlock. Anything else you're gonna tell me even though I already know it, Captain Obvious?

My raging like this shows that I'm mad at Valve for doing like they do.

And I never said everybody were noobs, once again you prove you can't read a simple sentence. I think you should just leave this thread now before you embarass yourself any further.
I've never said I wasn't coordinated enough to press a button to remove the notification either. All I said was that when you're concentrating and communicating, the little second this notification pops up in distracts you from being concentrated.



Try to notice that almost your whole post is based on you accusing me of saying things I haven't said. Seriously, just get out. Get out.
He'll be gone in short order never to be seen from again. He did this yesterday after losing a debate.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...4#post29293974
QWCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:10 PM   #92
wetnap
 
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2010
Reputation: 44
Posts: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by QWCA View Post
He'll be gone in short order never to be seen from again. He did this yesterday after losing a debate.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...4#post29293974
wow are you pathetic, did it cross your mind i didn't get around to answering you yet?
wetnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:11 PM   #93
wetnap
 
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2010
Reputation: 44
Posts: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJohns View Post
More strawman arguments. Oh boy, your sh*t is really starting to wear thin.

It's a fact that it's not EVERYBODY who's crashing for some reason, but I've never said I was upset that my experience isn't universal, I'm upset that the issue still isn't fixed. What I AM saying is that I almost wish my experiences WAS universal, because then Valve would maybe pull their sh*t together and try to fix it properly in fear of losing too much income. I don't even know what you're trying to say with that first part. Yes, they are happy enough to pay because they don't crash, no sh*t sherlock. Anything else you're gonna tell me even though I already know it, Captain Obvious?

My raging like this shows that I'm mad at Valve for doing like they do. If responding naturally to feeling frustrated and ignored means lack of perspective - then responding naturally to an argument you're near losing by making logical fallacies because you're too stupid to use your brain and put together a simple logical sentence without your mom helping you, kinda like you're doing right now actually, must mean that you were born with 47 chromosomes.
And I never said everybody were noobs, once again you prove you can't read a simple sentence. I think you should just leave this thread now before you embarass yourself any further.
I've never said I wasn't coordinated enough to press a button to remove the notification either. All I said was that when you're concentrating and communicating, the little second this notification pops up in distracts you from being concentrated.
And before you then claim that I'm a f*ggot who thinks TF2 is serious business, (because making up strawman arguments like that seems to be the only thing you can do in an argument), then I will also kindly explain to you that thinking TF2 is serious business and then loving to perform your best and communicate with your teammates so you can win the match is ALSO 2 different things. Missing the hard finishing shot on the enemy medic and then losing the midpoint ONLY because that box and sound came up unexpectedly, frightened you and made you lose the concentration in a critical situation is NOT my idea of fun.


Try to notice that almost your whole post is based on you accusing me of saying things I haven't said. Seriously, just get out. Get out.
No straw man at all, the only issue here is that you are upset at others spending money on what they enjoy, everything else you've said is completely irrelevant to the matter.

Dont mistake your ability to put up a wall of rant with having a legitimate argument.
wetnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #94
DJohns
 
Banned
Join Date: Jan 2012
Reputation: 112
Posts: 466
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetnap View Post
No straw man at all, the only issue here is that you are upset at others spending money on what they enjoy, everything else you've said is completely irrelevant to the matter.
Read my post. Kthxbai.
DJohns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:15 PM   #95
QWCA
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Reputation: 460
Posts: 2,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetnap View Post
No straw man at all, the only issue here is that you are upset at others spending money on what they enjoy, everything else you've said is completely irrelevant to the matter.

Dont mistake your ability to put up a wall of rant with having a legitimate argument.
Yeah okay, some people bought TF2 when it wasn't free. This whole 'economy' and garbage state of the game, what with the focus on items items items and less about gameplay and getting this game to work, I'd say it affects a paying customer's experience negatively.
QWCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #96
Haleton Sax
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Reputation: 8
Posts: 181
I like it, but not because I want to propose to someone. Two reasons:

1: The idiots that play TF2 are now 100 dollars poorer.
2: It's fun to watch idiots whine after they propose to every gamer girl they meet and get rejected.

Also, is the tiny little box that shows up really that bad? If you seriously die because you are distracted by a tiny little box popping up then you should really be taking your ADD medication. It doesn't effect you, and by complaining about it you only make yourself more miserable.
Haleton Sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #97
Koolaidman64
 
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Reputation: 190
Posts: 824
Look.... people can we please just stop.
When threads turn like this it makes me wish the forum let you lock your own thread.

The debate is over stop argueing with each other

JUST LET IT DIE ALLREADY
Koolaidman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #98
Haleton Sax
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Reputation: 8
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolaidman64 View Post
Look.... people can we please just stop.
When threads turn like this it makes me wish the forum let you lock your own thread.

The debate is over stop argueing with each other

JUST LET IT DIE ALLREADY
Tl;dr

"GUYS I'M RIGHT CAN WE JUST END THIS THREAD IT'S TOO BIG AND I'M GETTING SICK OF REPLYING TO IT"
Haleton Sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #99
wetnap
 
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2010
Reputation: 44
Posts: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJohns View Post
Read my post. Kthxbai.
Kthxbai, yes that is about as substantive as your post, which is why it makes no difference either way.

Go back to your hatred, I'm sure it brings you joy and win.
wetnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:37 PM   #100
Not_Matlock
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Reputation: 771
Posts: 4,965
My guess is that all the hate stems from jealousy. Jealousy that they themselves can't afford to do what seemingly hundreds of others are able to do.
Not_Matlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #101
QWCA
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Reputation: 460
Posts: 2,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Matlock View Post
My guess is that all the hate stems from jealousy. Jealousy that they themselves can't afford to do what seemingly hundreds of others are able to do.
lol, hundreds of others are "able" to do. I don't care how much money you make, if you buy a $100 virtual ring you're foolish in my opinion.

$10 sure, not $100. You may as well buy that other person a real ring.
QWCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #102
wetnap
 
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2010
Reputation: 44
Posts: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by QWCA View Post
lol, hundreds of others are "able" to do. I don't care how much money you make, if you buy a $100 virtual ring you're foolish in my opinion.

$10 sure, not $100. You may as well buy that other person a real ring.
the fool is one who is envious or bitter, or without understanding that for some people, that money is not as important to them because of the life choices they have made.
wetnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #103
QWCA
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Reputation: 460
Posts: 2,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetnap View Post
the fool is one who is envious or bitter, or without understanding that for some people, that money is not as important to them because of the life choices they have made.
And they're still foolish in my opinion, no matter how much they make.

And trust me, I'm definitely not envious of a virtual ring (It doesn't even do anything) nor am I envious of the thought process it must take to buy something like that.
QWCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #104
Tonelli
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Reputation: 19
Posts: 156
If they were trying to fix the problems with the game, not just crashes but using the Beta more, to make sure unlocks make it to the game balanced, and try to sort the problematic ones already in the game, I doubt anyone would complain about even a $500 item.
Tonelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #105
wetnap
 
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2010
Reputation: 44
Posts: 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by QWCA View Post
And they're still foolish in my opinion, no matter how much they make.

And trust me, I'm definitely not envious of a virtual ring (It doesn't even do anything) nor am I envious of the thought process it must take to buy something like that.
Your need to feel disdain says enough. Its a no skin off your back type of deal, where you actually benefit by someone else choosing to fund your hobby, but you choose to whine, if that isn't foolish, I don't know what is.
wetnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.