Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion

Old 02-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #76
Archer Kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patflute View Post
Kewl game, I hate that your everything goes to 0 when you die.
Keeps you tense and focused at all times. Unlike other MMO's where you are held by the hands and given free cookies if you bump your knee.
Archer Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #77
MartinKhan

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer Kane View Post
Keeps you tense and focused at all times. Unlike other MMO's where you are held by the hands and given free cookies if you bump your knee.
Must. Do. Arrow to the Knee joke. Can't. Resist...

I used to play other MMO's, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

--------------------------

On topic, I agree, it's a pretty intense game.
MartinKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #78
Maximus Jacobus

I like the game but I think the steam client needs work. It seems to have resized me window on its own and now the game is acting wonky. I can only see credits, legends, and quit when starting. As well it seems when I was able to get in the game item descriptions would hang off the edge and be unreadable.
Maximus Jacobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:21 PM   #79
ogboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Jacobus View Post
I like the game but I think the steam client needs work. It seems to have resized me window on its own and now the game is acting wonky. I can only see credits, legends, and quit when starting. As well it seems when I was able to get in the game item descriptions would hang off the edge and be unreadable.
Agreed, the client needs some work. I'd like to see it truly get off of the ground. In the meantime there's no reason you can't just play it in your browser, it also let me link my original account to steam which was a nice touch.
ogboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #80
Engerz

I'm interested in supporting them by buying some of the cosmetic features. Are they available immediately? Will you still keep them when your character dies?

But yea looks like fun. Though after watching TotalBiscuit's video seem you'll have a hard time getting the loot you'd need.
Engerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #81
OmegaRed60

I had an account for this on Google Chrome. I guess I may as well start over since I forgot that password.
OmegaRed60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:37 PM   #82
TheInsaneDump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engerz View Post
I'm interested in supporting them by buying some of the cosmetic features. Are they available immediately? Will you still keep them when your character dies?

But yea looks like fun. Though after watching TotalBiscuit's video seem you'll have a hard time getting the loot you'd need.
TB had a swarm of people following him. That doesn't happen that often unless you move in the high-end area. However, this is where the purple (epic) loot bags begin to drop. Only you can see them.

As for the cosmetic stuff, you will lose the dyes when you die, but the pets and such you will keep. Players are petitioning to have dyes made permanent, but who knows.

Link.
TheInsaneDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #83
elixenie

If you really want to give them money, buy mana potions and drop them for your healer when he runs out.

This client is a godsend. I am fine with it not working properly. Anything is better than spazzing out and clicking on my bookmarks bar in the middle of a fight.
elixenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #84
Engerz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInsaneDump View Post
TB had a swarm of people following him. That doesn't happen that often unless you move in the high-end area. However, this is where the purple (epic) loot bags begin to drop. Only you can see them.

As for the cosmetic stuff, you will lose the dyes when you die, but the pets and such you will keep. Players are petitioning to have dyes made permanent, but who knows.

Link.
Sounds good, thanks. And yea I figured as much, he was streaming it after all so lots could join in.

Not sure about buying potions. I'm more of a cosmetic person rather than buying something that could help you in an advantage. No real rush to unlock everything.
Engerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:57 PM   #85
corinarh2

Banned
WOW AMAZING I LOVED IT
corinarh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:00 PM   #86
emiih

Loved it! Looks like i'll spend a lot of time playing this :P
emiih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:32 PM   #87
JohnnyFronthole

I'm really digging the game, but I'm having some trouble with losing track of my mouse cursor, which makes accurate spell casting difficult. But, all in all, good simple fun
JohnnyFronthole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #88
skiddlywibble

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInsaneDump View Post
bullet-hell MMORPG, permadeath
Nerd-gasm.
skiddlywibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #89
Freyar

What exactly do pets do? I threw $20 at the game for now and bought myself a box.
Freyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #90
McWafflez

Banned
The controls for the steam version seem very laggy compared to the browser right now, hope they fix that.
McWafflez is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion