Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2

Old 02-21-2012, 01:51 PM   #121
AlanStatham

Stand in High Five pose until someone kills me.
AlanStatham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:55 PM   #122
Los_Spackos

If I win, I write: "It's Goofy Time!"

And if I lose: "Team, I am disappoint!"
Los_Spackos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:02 PM   #123
gel

I used to have mercy for the losing team, but then I ran into a guy who just stood there saying "No!", so I taunted at him for fun, and he decided to taunt kill me and yell on mic "HAHAHA YOU NOOB!" From that moment on, I never trusted another person during humiliation.

Sorry OP and others who agree with OP, that one guy ruined it for everyone. Now you all die. And when I lose, I always attempt taunt kills if I can because it's hilarious to get one legit, otherwise I see how long I can circle strafe and stair jump over people with full crits who can't aim.

Also, reading the first post, I kept imagining spy saying, "This is scout. Rainbows make me cry!" Suck it up, pansies!
gel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #124
Scyz

Winning Team:
I try to find survivors, and then I taunt. I only kill them if the try to run or taunt-kill me. If I am Medic I use the Meet the Medic taunt (preferably on top of the cart or a rock).

Losing Team:
Taunt. At the end of an extremely bad game sometimes I try a taunt kill or I hide.
Scyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #125
LimeSheep

If I win-
I will save them all. Except for Huntsman Snipers, you can't trust them with their quick taunt kill.

If I lose-
I will strafe jump around, narrowly avoiding their melee attacks. It's like a game.
LimeSheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:00 PM   #126
Setlet

I'm probably dead by then. I always try to block the point/cart/intelligence at all costs. But if I spawn right after we lose, I just go nex to the resupply cabinet. You know that's the best hiding spot ever

If I'm in the winning team, I try to find those who may be behind us. Because I know my teammates wont let anybody live in their spawn area.
Setlet is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2