Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Alpha Protocol

Old 09-23-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
spoaller

Banned
Question Trainer for this game?

I'm not really into this game. The gameplay sucks, the story sucks, the graphics suck. IMO. So I'm going to need a trainer or some cheats to make this game enjoyable. Do you guys know any?
Old 09-23-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
scatlin89

wow...just wow...get out of here.
scatlin89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:26 AM   #3
SmellyLethality

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoaller View Post
I'm not really into this game. The gameplay sucks, the story sucks, the graphics suck. IMO. So I'm going to need a trainer or some cheats to make this game enjoyable. Do you guys know any?
CheatHappens has trainers and stuff for most games. Buy it from them.

If you don't wanna buy it, you're welcome to try the free ones out there, but I wouldn't risk malware and crap just to cheat.
SmellyLethality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
V-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatlin89 View Post
wow...just wow...get out of here.
Half the point of playing on a PC is being able to play the game the way you want it, cheats or not. To diss someone for wanting to play the game differently than you would, even if it means going through with less challenge just to keep it interesting for themselves, is missing half the logic behind owning a game on not only Steam, but the PC period.
V-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
ParadoxSalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoaller View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Man View Post
Half the point of playing on a PC is being able to play the game the way you want it, cheats or not. To diss someone for wanting to play the game differently than you would, even if it means going through with less challenge just to keep it interesting for themselves, is missing half the logic behind owning a game on not only Steam, but the PC period.
A cheat program is not going to change the gameplay, story, or graphics. His stated reasons for not being "into" the game are not addressed by a trainer.

It's one thing if he's just saying he wants to beat the game to make sure he got his money's worth, but he straight up said he didn't like the game as well as why he didn't like the game. I am confuse.
ParadoxSalem is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Alpha Protocol