Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Starpoint Gemini

Old 02-20-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
thaliskin

I ask for my money back..

So I asked for my money back steam. Since this isn't really a game its a series of bugs put together.

Guess what steam does..tells me I need to contact their support which they do not list....Give me my REFUND!
Old 02-20-2012, 10:35 PM   #2
sgallaty

If you find the game's support, let us know. I'll see if I can track it down too.
sgallaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
sgallaty

I located the devteam's email address and have contacted them. I don't know if we can get some attention on this title but someone's making money off of it so I'd hope so.
sgallaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
thaliskin

I emailed their support.. but no answer yet.
thaliskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #5
LurchUSA

I tried to ask for a refund, on numerous occasions, but every time I get the same old cut-and-paste "No Refund" policy. So it looks like we ALL got burned on this one! Any more games from LGM, I will avoid like the plague.
LurchUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
dorijanLGM

Little Green Man Games
Anyone hitting a wall when filing for a refund, please contact me directly [ dorijan@starpointgemini.com ] and I'll see what I can do. I can't promise anything, but at the very least I'll try.

Thank you for your patience.
dorijanLGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #7
Malakie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorijanLGM View Post
Anyone hitting a wall when filing for a refund, please contact me directly [ dorijan@starpointgemini.com ] and I'll see what I can do. I can't promise anything, but at the very least I'll try.

Thank you for your patience.

Based on your email address, you are one of the devs. Does that mean you guys are supporting the game and working on patch fixes? I have not yet purchased but was looking at doing so. However based on what I am reading, I am leery of doing so right now.. If you do intend on supporting and fixing the game, I would be happy to purchase so if you have any information....
Malakie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #8
cdaragorn

Try the demo

There is a demo available for this game, if you bothered to look at their actual site instead of only looking on steam.

And as far as supporting the game, they've put out a steady stream of patches that have all been pretty good at addressing the issues in it, for the most part.

Personally, while I like the game, I think the biggest problem with it is the interface. It's basically a pile of junk. If you can get used to that, though, the game itself is a lot of fun for anyone who enjoys space games for more than just blasting other ships.
cdaragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:59 PM   #9
Gelda

I finallly located a mining gun, someone said that there was mining equipment on nearly every station only that is totally untrue, Took me 8 sectors and 35 stns to locate a mining gun. The only place I could find a mining gun was in the cross sector.
Gelda is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Starpoint Gemini