Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Old 02-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #16
Wesp5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironwall View Post
grabbed the final nights 1.0 as well. layed it over the top of my previous CQmod v3, and im prolly gunna find out it was a stupid idea lol
Yes, this quite certainly will break your game...
Wesp5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #17
ironwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesp5 View Post
Yes, this quite certainly will break your game...
lmao, heres a cool story for ya....

so yesterday, i patch that Final nights, and i didnt like any of the classes...none of them appealed to me nor did there skills, so i was like "ill just repatch and backtrack"....

didnt work, uninstalled reinstalled repatched still had FN, uninstalled again reinstalled didnt patch, still had FN, uninstalled reinstalled used the 1.2 patch, still had FN, uninstalled reinstalled, forgot to delete my entire vamp folder....uninstalled reinstalled put in 7.9, everything works great...get on, make a male nos and i think "hmm i wonder what there armors will look like" *impulse 101*

....i laughed irl, and then almost broke into tears from the disappointment that came from seeing what clothes they get to have, and what i was going to end up having to wear if i wanted to play that class q_q

its a cruel joke imo.

"lol im a dried up zombie husk that smells like a dirty , with more metal in my face then a terminator, i wonder how i could be less suspicious? hmmm....i know! S&M clothing! YEAAAAA that'll totally make me less noticeable!"

...feelsbadman.jpg

Last edited by ironwall: 02-24-2012 at 11:35 AM.
ironwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #18
dnalysis

I side-eyed Toreadors' "classy" clothing (red coat with red hair, really?) until they gave me the peacock outfit. Then I fell in love. But most bloodlines have really, really strange clothing.
dnalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:06 PM   #19
ironwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnalysis View Post
I side-eyed Toreadors' "classy" clothing (red coat with red hair, really?) until they gave me the peacock outfit. Then I fell in love. But most bloodlines have really, really strange clothing.
brujah clothes dont change much, if anything they get worse

gangrel clothes dont change much, imo, they make u look worse

im biased for malk clothes, atleast they look original

nos...yea.... >.>

torrys got pretty decent clothing, it fits there motif to a T

trem female has nice clothes, but only the 1st 2 on the T.Male are decent...3 and 4 are pretty chintzy

vent female has pretty decent clothes, but all of the vent male are so drab. i get it, your a upper-class businessman...but why cant u atleast get some nice suits >.>

im not a fan of bruj/vent, cuz ur replys are always smarmy and Dbag-like...i never really played gang cuz it felt like a 1 trick pony to me. u buff up, 1 shot everything with ur obcene melee power and then drink somebody to refuel...sure thats how most everything is, but it was less obvius...the way malk plays on here, i cant help but love it....

i would love nos, but not with that clothing. yes, its vain or w/e to not like something over its clothes, but cmon. stop being stupid nossy's. tbh i wouldnt mind playing a torry, but it just doesnt feel like they have much to bring to the table in this game. i understand that they are the cats meow to humans...but there disc set just seems lacking imo =/

it may just be me, but it feels like the trems and torrys get the short end of the stick when it comes to this game...bruj/gang are basically at eachothers throats with the vent, malks are the reason for most of map 1, some of map 2 and how u figure out the end-game, nos are the reason for map 3 and some of map 4, vent/bruj/gang are mostly the reason behind everything....and trems get a negligible side story, while torrys dont get anything. :S

i tried looking up new skin or clothing packs for nos, but i couldnt find any....im tempted to mutilate the game and give the nos skins duplicates of any of the other clans skins just so its visually playable =/

Last edited by ironwall: 02-24-2012 at 12:30 PM.
ironwall is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines