Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Fallout series

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2012, 04:06 PM   #1
Isildion

F:NV A Requiem for the Capital Wasteland - question

So ... there's this absolutly awesome mod that imports Fallout 3 into New Vegas, how cool is that ?

The catch of course is that one has to own both games, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and here's where I have my questions.

The recently released New Vegas Ultimate Edition is 100% uncut, even for Germany (awesome ! Instant-Buy ! ... however, Fallout 3 is still only available in its mutilated and horribly translated version for us poor germans.
And there's now way I will buy something like that.

But I was thinking ... if I own the 100% uncut version of New Vegas, and the german-kindergarden version of Fallout 3 ... and use the mod to import Fallout 3s content into New Vegas ... shouldn't it be uncut as well ?
Does the mod even work with a german-Fallout 3 ? I think there's a special german version of that mod but I'm not sure.

If I could import F3s content into New Vegas and work around its mutilation so that in the end I own an uncut F3 and NV combined into one game ... that would be really awesome.

But I guess it's better to ask first before I waste my money on crippled software.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Fallout series