Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Portal 2

Old 02-17-2012, 01:17 AM   #16
MOTpoetryION

Yes everyone ^^^^^^^^^^^ It is true. Science4cake is one of the portal 2 official record holders.

Well science3cake it was mostly to help out keeping the number down of the single posts asking for a coop partner. And also helping out others for getting that professor achievement.
MOTpoetryION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #17
Coalmine

Hey guys, I'm having a little trouble with Friends List With Benefits.

I hugged three steam friends I met via random group (after they accepted my friend request), but the trophy didn't pop. So, that's weird. Can anyone offer assistance to solve this problem?
Coalmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:53 PM   #18
MOTpoetryION

so is this thread helping out for you all?
Old 02-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #19
DegausserX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coalmine View Post
Hey guys, I'm having a little trouble with Friends List With Benefits.

I hugged three steam friends I met via random group (after they accepted my friend request), but the trophy didn't pop. So, that's weird. Can anyone offer assistance to solve this problem?
I'm sure i had to hug like 5 or 6 people before i got this award as well. Maybe i miscounted and someone can give you a more accurate answer, but here are some things to consider:

- Not sure if you can still gain awards in challenge mode.
- Does it matter who initiates the hug?
- if you add someone as a friend WHILE playing with them, would it become effective immediately or would someone have to invite the other after the friendship was made (The award where you complete the calibration course with a NEW player works in a similar way i think)
DegausserX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #20
AweSome1212

Steam Community: http://steamcommunity.com/id/20001212
Region: Can, Ont. Usually on around 11:00 to all night.

I'm board and want to play.
AweSome1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:30 AM   #21
Port-A-Forum

Arrow Title Goes Here

My user name is Port_A_Port. I'm a novice to co-op. I'm avalible 9am-10pm on weekends.

Last edited by Port-A-Forum: 02-26-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Port-A-Forum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:00 PM   #22
MOTpoetryION

sorry all i had some connection problems for a bit so was not able to keep this on the first page : ( But im back now : )
Old 07-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #23
blamesociety

I've completed the co-op game, and now want to complete the Professor Portal achievement, so I need someone who has never played the co-op game to add me as a friend and play through the first chapter of co-op with me. Steam profile is:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/blamesociety123

Just add me and then we can work out a time to play via chat. Much appreciated!

Edit: have now completed the achievement. Cheers.

Last edited by blamesociety: 07-27-2012 at 04:20 AM.
blamesociety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #24
DragonAges

Username: Adler des Mondes.

North America Region - I am available frequently.

Never has played Co op.
DragonAges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:02 PM   #25
Cappysor

i never played co-op. I want to play it with a partner that never played it as well. Europe Region.
Cappysor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #26
Aicxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTpoetryION View Post
to make it easier to hook up and play with a partner
I JUST LOLED SO HARD ON THIS SENTENCE
Aicxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:09 AM   #27
RevIGgy

Angry US- EST- all hours, especially between 12PM-8PM

I just got in on the summer sale on Steam for Portal 2, and have played only a few days online. The problem for me playing ANY game online is Instantly being executed by some Hacker for easy points. THAT BEING SAID :
The problem with Portal 2 CoOp is the LACK of partners WITH Microphones AND speak English. Players who have completed the CoOp, and run ahead barking orders without allowing their partners to get familiar with the next level, or lack courtesy and patience can all jump up my asstrological sign.I wish I could play against a robot, because frankly, I want to just boil and eat most of the rude snobs who can't allow me time to familiarize myself with levels, and synchronizing 4 portals.

So far, I have gotten to Level 8 or 9, but wish to concentrate around Level 6 to start.It's a real getting a sense of direction and which way is up.
The Internet has too many rude Buttheads as it is, but the inability to see level stats of Players, or have any way to determine what language they speak, whether they have mics, or their ability to be CLEAR while we try to communicate.I am old enough to be your dad most of you social networking Zombies, so I hope you walk into traffic instread of bumping into ME on the sidewalk and expecting ME to apologize because you are too self absorbed to be considerate of others.
IF YOU HAVE A MIC, and UNDERSTAND the definition of Cooperation, gimme a try. I also do a heck of a Cave Johnson impersonation.

Last edited by RevIGgy: 07-29-2012 at 09:18 AM.
RevIGgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:55 AM   #28
nebojsa986

Looking for someone who hasnt played coop at all, i want to complete that professor achievement.

Last edited by nebojsa986: 08-04-2012 at 04:24 PM.
nebojsa986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #29
SirDavies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevIGgy View Post
I just got in on the summer sale on Steam for Portal 2, and have played only a few days online. The problem for me playing ANY game online is Instantly being executed by some Hacker for easy points. THAT BEING SAID :
The problem with Portal 2 CoOp is the LACK of partners WITH Microphones AND speak English. Players who have completed the CoOp, and run ahead barking orders without allowing their partners to get familiar with the next level, or lack courtesy and patience can all jump up my asstrological sign.I wish I could play against a robot, because frankly, I want to just boil and eat most of the rude snobs who can't allow me time to familiarize myself with levels, and synchronizing 4 portals.

So far, I have gotten to Level 8 or 9, but wish to concentrate around Level 6 to start.It's a real getting a sense of direction and which way is up.
The Internet has too many rude Buttheads as it is, but the inability to see level stats of Players, or have any way to determine what language they speak, whether they have mics, or their ability to be CLEAR while we try to communicate.I am old enough to be your dad most of you social networking Zombies, so I hope you walk into traffic instread of bumping into ME on the sidewalk and expecting ME to apologize because you are too self absorbed to be considerate of others.
IF YOU HAVE A MIC, and UNDERSTAND the definition of Cooperation, gimme a try. I also do a heck of a Cave Johnson impersonation.

Hi, you want to play? What's your username on steam?
SirDavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #30
AntiChrist7

Im also looking for co-op partners. Gmt+1 zone (belgium, flanders), online in the evening. have played some co-op, not all. still looking to get some achievements
AntiChrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Portal 2